💖💖Finally Reached💖💖

This part dedicated to my those readers...who want me to continue this book....

I ll write this only for u guys...

Thanks for ur cmnts and msg.... 

Apke feedback hi meri earning h guys....

Do lots of vote n cmnts...

Sidharth reached home and went to his room...

Shehnaz was waiting for him... 

Sid: soyi nhi jaan abi tk...

Sana: just waiting for u baby...  tu chng kr l m dnr room m h le aati hu....

Sid held her hand...

Sid: nhi uski zrurt n h... mn n h kuch khane k abi.... 

Sana can see the tension on his face...

Sana: jaan... tu itna preshan kyo h... kya hua... Asim k wjh s?

Sid: ha... wo khush nhi tha... Its really difficult for him.... itne sal bad apne dad k pass jana... just worried for him...

Sana: don't worry baby.... he ll manage.... ab yeh sadu wala muh mt bna... smile kr d... ek br.. mere liye...

He smiled... 

Sid: sun.. tune packing kr l n?  Kl early mrng 5 am ki flight h....

Sana: Haye siyapa....  kutte tu ab bta rha h yeh mujhe....

Kitna gnda h tu....  ab hat yha s....  mujhe packing krne d.... 

Sid: jaan m help  kr dunga...   tu relax kr... 

Sana: Haye Sidharth...  tu smjh n rha....  itna kaam h...  sb kaise hga... 

Sid: hm dono sath m kr lnge...  don't panick jaan...  He packed her forehead to calm her.... 

After two hours...  Shehnaz satisfied with her packing...

She was so happy for the trip... She was jumping here and there like a baby...

They laid on bed...  Sidharth hugged her... 

Sid: so baby so ja...  kl jldi uthna h....

After some time suddenly she again tried to free herself from his grip.. 

Sidharth was in half sleep...

Sid: Sana...  kha ja rhi h baby....  said in sleepy tone...

Sana: wo m kuch saman rkhna bhul gyi...  abi rkh k aati hu.... said with excitement.... 

Sid: hm jungle m nhi ja rhe...  sb milta h wha b...  so ja Sana plss...

He held her waist and pulled her towards him in sleep.... 

She was not able to sleep due to excitement.... She didn't know about the place bt with Sidharth..every place is spcl for her...

Most awaited trip of her life...  some quality time with her loving husband after hectic busy life....  She was saying in her mind...

She was imagining their spcl moments in upcoming days and slept with her sweet dreams.... 

Nxt day:

Sana: Aaahhh..... Sidharth..... U r the best baby.... She was blabbering in sleep....

Her peaceful sleep disturbed by Sidharth...  He pulled her blanket.... 

She half opened her eyes... 

Sid: baby...  uth ja jaan....

She sat and see her angry husband in front of her...

🤗💞Qurbat💞🤗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें