💖💖Evil plan started💖💖

Sidnaaz and Asim went to their office.... Sm was in living room and reading a news paper...

Due to morning drama... No one bother about Namra... She went to the dining room and eat her breakfast...

Sm saw her bt didn't say her anything.. She came towards her bt she ignored....

Namra understood she ll not easily talk to her... She sat beside her and looked at her face...

Sm: kuch khna h tmhe?

N: ji aunty...

Sm: bolo...

N: wo m yeh kh rhi thi k.. aunty.. I always live in Australia...  First time India aayi hu...

bchpn m h mom ki death ho gyi... Phr 5 yr phle dad b.. her voice chocked...

Sm was no longer angry on her.. she felt pain in her voice..

N: mujhe family m rhne k aadat hi nhi h... Dad n Asim ke dad ko meri property k care taker bnaya hua tha... Bs isliye unhone mujhe apne ghr m rkh lia....

Bt wo kbi mere sath time spent nhi krte the... M hmsha akele h rhi hu...

Aj jb Sana bhabhi... After a pause... Wo mujhse itna pyar s behave kr rhi thi...

Mujhe smjh hi nhi aa rha th kuch... Asim bhi mujhse naraz ho gya...

Mera to koi b nhi h yha... Bs aap mom k trh lge to socha aap s share kr lo...

Sm eyes became moist to hear about her... She craved for life in her life...

She kept one hand on her hand...

Sm: koi bat nhi beta... M Asim n Sidharth s bat krungi....

Shyd un logo s h tmhe smjhne m koi glti huyi h...

Jha tk Sana k bat h wo bht h achi h... Dkhna sham tk sb bhul jaegi... Tm use pyar dogi to usse 100 guna lautaegi tmhe...

She hugged her and start crying...

Sm rubbed her back..

Sm: bs bcha... Don't cry... Koi kuch n khga ab tumhe...

N: thanku... Thank u so much aunty... Aap blkl mom k trh lg rhe ho mujhe...

Apko bura n lge to ky m apko Maa bula skti hu...?

Sm also feel emotional.... She didn't understand her fake crying...

Sm: ha bcha... M maa h hu tmhari... She kissed her forehead...

N: maa...aap mujhe sbke bare m btaeye n... Spcly Asim.. kaisa nature h unka.. kya pasand napasand h unki...

Sm smiled and tell her everything about Asim...

After a little chitchating session... She got to know about Sidsim friendship... And how because of Asim's insecurities towards Sid destroyed everything in past...

N: maa.. ab aap b thk gye hge.. aap rest kijie..

She went to her room and smirked to think about Sm's foolishness... She trusted her so easily...

N(in mind) to mere pyare patidev Sid s insecure hte h... Aur Sidharth bht jyada possessive h apni biwi k liye... Sana ko use krna sbse easy hga..

Get ready guys.. ab aaaega mza...

********
In office:

Sana was busy in some important meeting... Sidharth was missing her because he didn't talk to her from last two hours...

He went to his cabin.... She was talking with some clients....

She saw her and he gave her a flying kiss from the door...

🤗💞Qurbat💞🤗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें