💖💖Surprise💖💖

Hello lovely readers....

Kaise ho sb?  SORRY for being late...

Target for nxt

Complete the target Asap♥️♥️

110+ votes... 25+ cmnts and 5+ followers... pls follow me if u like my work🙏🙏

One more request share my stories to ur sidnaaz family and friends.... Thanks for reading♥️♥️♥️♥️💖💖💖💖💖

Lets start now:

Nxt day:

Sana woke up first...  She gently free herself from his grip...

She got ready without disturbing him...  and went outside...

Sid woke up and find himself alone on the bed...  He called her name bt no reply... 

He checked washroom bt she was no where... 

He became tensed and about to call her...  bt She came...

Sana: Good morning Kullu...  She pecked his lips..

Sid: Good morning...  tu kha thi.. ?  M kb s dhund rha tha jaan...  said like a baby...

Sana: Aww...  my baby was missing me... 

Tu so rha th.. m bore hu rhi th to bebu m niche gyi thi... 

Sid: ha to..  mujhe bta dti...  m entertain kr dta tujhe...  said with naughty smile... 

She slapped on his biceps... 

Sana: hr wqt yhi rhta h tere dimag m Sidharth...  chl ab jldi ready ho ja... 

Sid: baby yr...  room pr h rukte h n aaj.. I promise tu bore n hgi...  Said while holding her waist... 

She landed on his lap...  They share an intense eyelock... 

Sid kissed her and she also reciprocated...  They broke the kiss after 15 minutes... 

Sana became red because of lack of oxygen... 

Sid about to kiss her again bt she put her palm on his lips....

He made an irritated face...  Bt thn he smiled... 

He started to suck her fingers passionately....  Sana felt current under her spine....

Sana: Sidharth....

Sid: Ha jaan...  said with heavy breaths... 

Sana: ready ho ja.... pls... said with pleading tone bt deep down she also want to stay...

Sid: Sana.... baby...  said with puppy eyes....

She control herself and stood up with half heart..

Sana: m bahar wait kr rhi hu...  jldi aa....  wrna m Queen ki Kangna k trh akele h ghumne chle jaogi...  She ordered him...

She didn't wait for his answer and went outside....

Sid: ise kya hua aj.... ?  Jo b h...  chlo Sidharth biwi ke gusse s bchna b to jldi chl bahar... 

He got ready.... Sana was waiting for him in the car...

They went to Notre dame...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
🤗💞Qurbat💞🤗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें