Chapter 10

The boys started to carry me upstairs. They then put me down when we got into the living room I think. I took the blind fold off and saw ...

I took the blindfold off and immediately the boys set off confetti cannons, the rest of the living room was covered in hundreds of balloons and there was even a balloon arch. One of the walls was a photo wall, it was covered in flowers and a neon sign that said Happy Birthday Y/n which was placed in front of it. In the dining room there was a massive birthday cake which was Disney themed. The disco lights were going off although you couldn't really see them as it was still light out. The music that was playing was a lot of Disney songs as well as some of my favourites and of course there were some Tiktok songs in the mix. I turned and ran to the boys and gave them all a massive hug.
B - so is this a good surprise?
Y/n - the best. How did you get this all done?
C - well you see we had some help from some of our friends who you haven't met yet.
T - they are really nice.
Y/n - are they still here? Can I meet them! I want to say thank you
Mason Hilton and Connor Tanner (😍 sorry just had to say that when they are with the boys it is one of the most attractive groups ever!!) walked out from behind the kitchen counter and swarmed me with hugs.
Mason - you are really sweet, I'm Mason
Connor - And you don't have to thank us. I'm Connor.
Y/n - I do have to thank you so thank you.
All the boys laughed and it was now time to get the party started. I noticed that I hadn't seen Mamma Mel today so I looked for Tristan.
Tr - hey squirt. Who you looking for?
Y/n - I was actually looking for you!
Tr - is everything okay?
Y/n - everything is perfect. I was actually wondering if you had seen Mamma Mel today?
Tr - she was here this morning but had to pop out to the shops to get some food for this party. She should be back soon!
Y/n - okay, did she make the cake by any chance.
Tr - of course she did. She said that it had to be perfect and that she didn't trust anyone else to make it.
Y/n - i need to give her the biggest hug ever! How did I get so lucky? I have the best Dad ever and the best brothers and sisters a girl could ask for!
Tr - we are the lucky ones because we got you!
Y/n - I love you Tristan!
Tr - I love you to squirt. Now how about a dance my lady?
Tristan bowed and everyone laughed. I joined him for a dance and the rest of the evening was amazing. I noticed that Mamma Mel had returned from shopping and that she was carrying a lot of bags that looked really heavy.
Y/n - here Mamma Mel let me take some, they look heavy.
M - you don't have to do that sweetheart. Just go and have fun.
Y/n - but I want you to have fun with us so I am going to help you to carry the shopping into the kitchen and put it away so that you can come and join us quicker!
M - you are the sweetest little girl ever! Come on then.
I helped Mamma Mel put the shopping away and she may have given me some sweets along the way.
M - there all done!
I gave Mamma Mel a big tight hug
M - what was that for?
Y/n - thank you for making my cake and thank you for being amazing!
M - oh sweetheart you are going to make me cry.
Y/n - please don't cry. Come join me on the dance floor!
M - you don't have to tell me twice! Let's go partay
I giggled and dragged Mamma Mel to the dance floor. We sung our hearts out to Frozen and even Mason and Connor joined in singing. We then all took hundreds of pictures! I made sure that I had got some group photos with everyone and I also wanted some with just the boys and the most special one of all just with my Dad! We all then enjoyed some of the cake that Mamma Mel had made and I got to cut the first slice. I was lifting the slice onto a plate when it fell on the floor. We all started to laugh and I ran to the kitchen to grab some tissue to clean it up. By the time I got back the rest of the cake had been sliced and served out.
B - I think we will leave the serving to Mamma Mel next time!
Y/n - I completely agree!
The boys all laughed before we decided to do a late night live. We set up the ring lights and all went live. I went live for the first time ever on my own account and the numbers started to go up and up. I was sat there answering some of the comments from my live when Tristan leaned over and whispered something in my ear. I then leant over to Bryan and asked him the same thing.
Y/n - hey dad!!!
B - yessssss
Y/n - is there any chance I can stay up a little later than normal tonight?
B - well considering you are now 7 and everyone is here of course you can.
Y/n - yay! Thank you.
I carried on with my live and I noticed that the time was 10:03pm. I was starting to get tired but I was having too much fun. I told my live that I would be back in a moment and went over to Tyler. Next to Tyler was Chris (Obvs) and Mason.
T - hey squirt!
Y/n - hey ty
T - you okay?
Y/n - yeah, I just wanted cuddles.
Mason - I can give you some cuddles!
Y/n - yes please!!
Mason picked me up off the ground and sat me on his lap. He introduced me to his live and I cuddled up to him. Bryan had noticed and put my live next to Masons so that they could still see me. I soon feel asleep on Masons lap still cuddled up to him. I felt someone pick me up but I was too tired to care, I felt them take me downstairs and put me to bed before saying goodnight my baby girl. I knew that it was my dad. I drifted off to sleep with the faint sound of music and the boys talking to their lives.

Okay first of all I LOVE Mason and Connor and I really wanted them to be in this book. Second of all I would love for you guys to choose someone that she spends a day with like a father and daughter day. It can be any of the characters already mentioned in the book. And third of all I hope you all have a great day!

Word count: 1206