Chapter 43

I woke up rather late the next morning. All I could hear was the boys shouting at one another. I got out of bed and went over to my room but something was out of place. I grabbed some clothes from my wardrobe and turned around to face my bed when I noticed something flashing red in the corner of my room. I didn't make it obvious that I had noticed it and I was going to question my dad about it in case we had got cameras installed. I went into my bathroom and got changed, brushed my teeth and hair and then left to go and find my family. I stepped up the stairs and realised that they were probably talking to the police about last night. I was going to turn around and go back to my dads room when someone picked me up and carried my up the stairs.
Y/n - PUT ME DOWN!!
Da - Calm down, it is just me.
Y/n - Oh thank god!
Da - What's up?
Y/n - Nothinggg
Da - Then what's got you all jumpy?
Y/n - I don't know.
Da - Want to talk to me about it?
Y/n - I can't.
Da - Please?
Y/n - Dayne don't push it! I just want to go and see my dad.
Da - Fine then.
He made sure that I got to the top safely and then left me to go and find Bryan. I walked to the kitchen and saw all the boys including Zack talking to the police. Mumma Mel and Heidi were there as well but they were staying to the side.
Y/n - Morning everyone.
B - Hey baby girl. If you just give us a moment we will finish up with the police and then we are all yours.
Y/n - That's all good. Do they need to speak to me?
Police 1 - If that is okay with you.
Y/n - Yeah that's okay as long as my dad is with me.
Police 2 - Of course. You are a minor and so you will need an adult present.
I waited for them to finish up and I then turned to my dad.
Y/n - Dad I need to speak to you before I talk to the police.
B - Okay
We walked over to the side so that no one could here our conversation and I could see the confusion in his face.
Y/n - I saw a read flashing light in the corner of my room and I think it may be a camera but I wanted to check to make sure you hadn't got them installed first.
B - Zack get over here!
Zack came running over to us and everyone turned to us to see what was going on.
B - Guys don't worry, we are just having a private conversation.
Z - Why did you call me over here?
B - Tell him Y/n.
I repeated everything that I had told my dad to Zack, he was confused until I asked whether they have installed cameras and then he was angry.
Z - I haven't installed anything!
B - We need to get out of here.
Z - Guys we need to get out of this house.
Everyone turns to us confused and so do the police.
Police 1 - What is going on?
Z - Do you have a safe placed that we can talk. This house isn't safe.
Police 2 - do you want to follow us to the station?
Z - Yes, please!
Police 1 - okay.
Z - Everyone in you cars now. Only get your phones, keys and wallets that is it. Don't go back downstairs if you don't have to and no one go into Y/n room!
Everyone started running around and collecting their items, I looked to my dad and that's when I saw one single tear fall from his face.
Y/n - Dad we will be fine, we just need to get out of here and we have to make sure Chris doesn't go anywhere alone.
B - CHRIS!!
C - Why are you shouting, I am only here.
Y/n - Oh thank god, you are staying with me and my dad and you are not going off alone.
C - fine by me but will I ever find out why?
I looked around the room trying to see if I could see any flashing lights from a camera or if there was anything that was out of place that could be listening to us. I noticed a book on the shelf that no one was ever allowed to touch as it was an original copy of Harry Potter. I could tell that it was slightly wonky as I couldn't see the cover from every angle but before it use to sit straight on and I could see the front of it from every angle. I walked over to it and the boys were all giving me a weird look until I went to touch the book.
Z - WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?
Y/n - Zack I know how important this book is to you and everyone and how we are never allowed to touch it but look how it is out of place, you can tell because of the dust around it.
There was a fresh spot where the book would have sat and you can tell because there was a slight outline of dust that was away from the edge of the book.
Z - holy, okay do what you have to do.
I pulled the book out of the shelf and I wasn't surprised at all to find a hidden camera and a microphone. If whoever was here had gone to this length than I had no idea what else they could have done.
Y/n - EVERYONE I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT HAVE EVERYTHING OUT NOW!!
We all ran to the door and got into the cars. I was with my dad (driving), Chris (Passenger seat), Mason and Connor (two back seats and I was sitting behind my dad) . In the other car was Zack, Mumma Mel, Dayne and Tyler and in the final car was Heidi, Darius and Tristan. We were following the police back to their station when I came up with an idea.
Y/n - Dad call Zack and Heidi now.
B - What is going on?
Y/n - I will explain when we are all connected and at the station.
The rings were going through the car speaker as we were trying to get hold of everyone, I noticed a car that was following us in the wingmirror but I just though it was one of the others that had got caught up somewhere. The phone finally connects to the others and a million questions are being thrown around. But I was to focused on the car behind us to see what was about to happen upfront.

Thank you for reading another chapter, I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what you think is going to happen in the next chapter which may be released later today!
Word Count: 1206