Hotel

Ryan and I played music in a park to pass time, until a cop told us we had to leave. We both nodded and packed up our guitars. I grabbed Ryan's hand and we started walking. Ryan and I haven't said a word to each other since we left. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and found a text from my dad. He got us a hotel room under the name Urie-Ross at a Hilton.
<><><><><><><><
"Hi, how may I help you." a lady at the front desk asked.
"I have a room under Urie-Ross." I told her. Ryan looked at me a little surprised. He didn't know my dad had gotten a room yet.
"One king sized bed on the third floor okay?"
"Yeah."
" okay, the guy who called told me to ask."
"It's fine, thank you." she handed me the keys and lead us to the elevator. Ryan fell asleep on the ride up, and I had to catch him before he face planted onto the floor. He woke up a little when I caught him.
"Its okay, I'll carry you." I whispered to him. The elevator dinged and I walked out. Our room was a couple of halls away from the elevator, so thankfully I didn't have to walk far. When I reached to room I noticed there was a problem.
"Ry?" I said, trying to walk him up. Slowly, he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Can you reach into my pocket and get the key?" Ryan reached into my pocket and I jumped. "Ry! That's not the key."
"You liked it." he mumbled, then pulled out the key.
"Maybe a little." I confessed as I unlocked to door. I layer Ryan on the bed then took my shoes and pants off. When I looked over, Ryan was already asleep. Sighing, I pulled his shoes and pants off and pulled him under the covers with me. Ryan cuddled into my side and I wrapped my arms around him.
"Don't worry, I'll protect you." I whispered into his hair, and then went to sleep.