33~ "dance with me."

*I'll tell you when to play the song*

•Nalia's P.O.V•

We enter the gym, it was crowded But spacious, teens danced everywhere as exciting music boomed through the speakers, making people go crazy. Teachers stood on the side lines when straight faces as they watch the student dance across the gym.

"The place really looks good Nalia," Asher comments as he takes a look around.

"Yea," Kylin agrees.

"Thanks," I reply with a satisfied smile.

"Lets go get punch," Kylin tells Asher and they leave me and Diamond alone she releases a breath, a small smile dancing across her lips.

"I think I'm falling in love with Kylin," I blurt out and she gasps, turning towards me her eyes wide.

"You're joking."

I wish I was, my head shakes and she screams in excitement before tackling me in a hug. "Oh my God! This is so amazing, I'm happy for you Lia, really." Her eyes held seriousness and a little sadness.

"I love you Diamond," I tell her while pulling away.

"I love you to," she says just as the guys turn back with our drinks.

"Did I miss the lesbian scene?" Asher pouts which earned a smack from Diamond.

"No jackass, let's go dance," her eyes rolled before pulling him away by his arm.

I took a sip of punch and cringe from how sour it tasted. "Oh God. Is there sugar in this?" It was disgusting.

Kylin laughed before taking a sip from his own cup and a couple moments later a sour look grew on his face. "Oh damn." He took our cups and threw them in the garbage.

"It could have been worse, we could have drunken all of it," he shrugs and I laugh.

Kylin took my wrist, his fingers tracing over the bracelet, his skin was hot and soft.

"It looks good on you," he mumbled before kissing my hand.

Of course it looks on me, he looks good on me. It's crazy how I still get butterflies whenever we're close, my heart goes out of control and a part of me is afraid to let him slip from my eyesight, like he's going to disappear.

A slow song soon blasted through the speaker and Kylin took my hand, leading me more into the makeshift dance floor.

"Dance with me," he says.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms snake around my waist, we seated lightly to the slow song and I hummed the lyrics, burrying my head in his chest.

*play the song*

I don't think I've ever felt like this before. I was so afraid to love someone else because of a broken heart but Kylin showed me some thing different. A part of me wonders why he wanted to do this thing with me anyways, he came into my life unexpected and made a huge impact. I didn't expect to be so close to him as now, after all, he was a player, he doesn't fall in love, never fell in love and a part of me knows he feel the same way about me.

Surprises me how many good moments we shared, the laughter, the arguing and yet here we are. I was sure this was only temporary but my heart had other plans. I was clueless and in a dark place after Kyle but Kylin showed me something different, he driven my mind away from the fact that I was heartbroken and made it better, I'm glad he did, I'm glad I met him, it's crazy how we did but in the end it's definitely worth it.

I knew that if I lost him, my life would be over, literally, no one else would make me feel the same way and my mind drifts off to his race next weekend. It's dangerous and I know he's done this before but things can change.

"Nalia," Kylin whispered my name over the song, I look up at him and his eyebrows furrow.

"What?" I ask holding the same confusion.

"You're crying," he says wiping a tear from my face.

Shit. How did I not realize I was crying. I shook my head and look down. "Sorry," I stained his shirt just a tab but I still felt bad.

He tilt my chin up. "What's wrong?" Genuinely concerned and my heart did a flip.

I sigh, not knowing if I should tell him or not. Even if he doesn't feel the same I could always go jump off a cliff of embarrassment.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and looked in his eyes, the attraction was deep. "I love you." I saw his eyes slightly widened and I curse myself for blurting it out, maybe it was the wrong time. We stared at each other for a moment before he smiled and pushed our lips together, the sparks flew and though he didn't say it back, I knew immediately he felt the same way.

Our lips molding together as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. My heart exploded in my chest, the way he gripped my waist made my stomach flip.

I nearly pouted when he pulled away, he smiled and rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you to Nalia Evans."

°~°

Not sure if the song matched but I like it so deal with it. Two chapters in one day, wow

Constructive cristism is welcomed.

The fact that I'm still updating and I haven't reached 500 reads just amazes me, anyways, I'm not complaining.

Excuse the grammar.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)