40~ "mom!"

~few weeks later~

•Nalia's P.O.V•

My father's wedding. The day I've been dreading.

It took a lot of convincing but my mother accepted the fact that Kylin was coming, she ranted at how bad of a idea it was because it's my father but she realized she could careless about what he wanted. After all she is playing both mother and father. By now you could tell she was pregnant, her bump was getting bigger and part of me was scared at how my father would react. I don't care but I do, he likes to overreact and create a scene and we don't need that.

My mom wore a light peach gown that stretched to her feet like mine but it had short sleeves and it was plain, she wore white heels and her hair was straightened which stretched to the middle of her back. I convinced her not to wear makeup because I wasn't so she only wore mascara.

Of course I had no other choice but to wear the dress my father sent me. The only problem were the heels, he knew I couldn't walk in them and expect me to have them on for hours? I styled my box braids into a high ponytail and somehow it fit my face perfectly, I wore hoop earrings and lip gloss, applying light mascara to my eyelashes. If Diamond was here she would definitely force me to wear the fake ones.

The doorbell rung and I nearly tripped just from getting off the couch. I took baby steps towards the door and cursed myself that I should have definitely practiced walking in them ahead of time.

My mom was in the kitchen and sent me a wink, already knowing who it was. I took a deep breath, my stomach feeling queasy and I opened the door.

Kylin stood on the other side, his eyes travel down my body until they met my eyes, a small smile forming on his face.

"You look beautiful."

The black tux he had on really looked expensive but he looked amazing nonetheless. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and I notice the gold watch on his wrist, his dress shoes were nice and shiny. His curly hair was messy and I was glad he didn't style it. I loved it messy, it made him look more dreamy.

"So do you," I smile but then realize what I said. Guys aren't beautiful, they're handsome. He must've noticed my awkward face because he laughed.

"Thank you," he kissed my cheek and walked past me into the kitchen.

I closed the door and followed after. My mom smiled when she seen him, bringing her hands to her mouth as if she's on the verge of tears.

"Mom...?" I questioned trying to make sure she's okay.

"I'm sorry," she laughs. "I got caught in the moment."

I couldn't help but playfully roll my eyes and giggle, she's so emotional at times it's adorable.

I wonder how will she act on my homecoming, she's really sensitive and sadly, I take after her. The littlest things affect us and no one would ever know.

"Your father wouldn't like this," she says motioning between me and Kylin, she grabbed her keys. "But who cares? He's a dead beat anyways."

"Mom!" I gasp in surprise. I don't think I've ever heard her talk about dad that way, it was shocking but satisfying.

"Now, are y'all ready?" She asks and I nod my head.

I pick my dress up and slowly walk behind her, my feet are already killing me and this isn't even the worst part.

Suddenly, my body was being lifted from the ground and there was that perfect view of Kylin's ass.

"I wouldn't have a problem carrying you like this the whole wedding," he says as we pass my mom and walk outside. My mom laughed as she locked the front door.

"Luckily I packed sneakers in the car," I'm just now remembering and thank the God.

When we get in, I quickly take these heels off and slip on my vans. Sorry dad but I'm going to be a little undressed.

My mom soon got in and she took a deep breath, checking herself in the rearview before starting the car.

"If I have to, I'll smack his wife if it's necessary."

°~°

I really wanna go to a wedding. Can someone get married and invite me please, I'll love you forever.

Next chapter will probably be a little more interesting than this one.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)