Back Again

*Sobbing*
The first thing I heard was sobbing. I felt squished into, something soft? What is this? A womans breasts? The only thing I could feel was her warmth.

Who was this woman?

I tried to ask her who she was, and all that came out of my throat was screams, almost like a baby. The woman slowly looked at me, her big blue doe eyes filled with tears seemed to dry up.

Suddenly, I felt someone else grab me and started seemingly shocked and started to check on me.

"Its a miracle!" the unidentified man spoke, rather than thankful but more with curiosity. His glasses and old age seemed to stick out to me.

In this man's arms I caught a glance at the woman who had previously held me. Her hair seemed to fall perfectly on her shoulders and she was very attractive.

But why was she so huge? Where am I?

I was placed into a crib with a small baby girl. The sheets were plain white and I could see the wood around us. I looked towards the girl. She was asleep and all I could think of was how chubby her cheeks were and how I wanted to pinch them. My arms wouldn't obey me.

  Why am I in a crib with a baby? Wait, how can I even fit in here? Am I a baby?!?!

The beautiful woman stood over the cribs grasping my hand. It seems she was a little shaken up but I saw relief clouded in her eyes.

"Don't worry baby mommy is gonna think of a great name for you and your sister"

The woman pondered for a moment, and pointed to the little girl first.

"Angelica for her beautiful angelic like smile"

She stopped at me, I was far too flustered to even comprehend the information I was getting.

"Azreal, because even the angel of death couldn't take you away."

I felt my eye lids become heavy, did I reincarnate? Is that even possible? But I was far to tired to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up with a hazy feeling. When everything seemed to come back to me. It so strange, how could this happen. Maybe this is all a dream?

But a pleasant thought did strike me. Maybe, this was my second chance? Am I even deserving?

I decided to stop worrying about that for now and focus on the issue in front of me. I know this is a normal thing but I secretly hoped for my mother to catch and hint and use a baby bottle.

Sure, on the outside I'm like what? How many days have is been, years old but... I'm still a 17 year old boy on the inside. So I'm a bit perplexed. Survival of the fittest I suppose.

After eating, I was set back down into my cradle so she could feed my sister. I finally started to really get a good look at my surroundings.

Wherever I was it certainly wasn't modern. The walls were a soft yellow with almost unnoticeable patterns on them. The floor was hard wood with a big blue carpet stretched out onto the floor. A big couch seemed to sit on the wall and where my mother and sister were located. Otherwise their wasn't much in the room other than a box next to the crib with an assortment of toys.

I assume this room has been baby proofed, because for a room so big there is so much empty space.

I heard a knocking sound, from where I was I was unable to see the door directly. So I was unable to determine who stepped through when it opened. A woman with brown hair tied up neatly in a bun stepped forward. And on closer inspection I realized, she was in fact, wearing a maid outfit.

Ok, ok, where the heck am I???

Her voice was soft and her eyes gave me a sense of deja vu.

I kept staring at her, and she seemed to notice.

My mother urged her, "Kathy if you'd like you could pick him up?"

Kathy responded immediately, with a slight sense of excitement, "Yes Miss Victoria"

She picked me up, and started patting me on the back. I guess she wants me to burp?

"Miss Victoria it's honestly a blessing the young lord is with us. How did Doctor Straun do it?"

"At first when he came out and wasn't breathing, the doctor had said he was dead. In all honestly I don't know what I would've done if he hadn't started crying."

Wait, what? Was I a stillborn baby? So that makes a bit of sense. I guess maybe my soul just found it's way here? Well no point in dwelling on it.

She slowly put me into a more comfortable position and it gave me view of her face.

Kathy? Angelica? Victoria? Why am I dwelling on these names so much.

Wait.

They have the same names as the side characters from, "Clear Skies" otome game. That's so weird. Wasn't Angelica Dragone the main villianess? I'm being crazy, their is no way we are the duke's children. Their ingame home was far more expensive looking than this.

I guess I was just being paranoid.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:
Thankyou for reading. The first chapter was redone and edited. So I'm unsure if you got the notification for that. So if you haven't read it yet. Please do. ;)