Realizations

After being alive again for nearly six months. It seems my suspicious are possible.

Kathy looks exactly like the maid who served the villainess diligently in the game. And although my mothers face was never shown in the game, her name was mentioned. Normally I'd brush that off.

Yet as I see my sister grow, one thing I can confirm is. If I had to imagine a baby version of the villianess she'd be the spitting image. Expect my little sister was an angel. So I have my doubts.

So what if I've gotten attached. It's my first time having a sibling!! Wait who am I justifying myself too?

Everytime she lays next to me I get reminded of my old home just a little bit. I was always in charge of taking care of the little ones.

Anyways, our maid Kathy was standing over the crib trying to get me to cry. It seems my lack of crying was actually worrying her. I have important thinking to do woman!

Huh, I'll just cry a little to make her give me some room. It seems I'm finally able to move a bit. But even so, I can't wait until I'm old enough to walk.

Kathy seemed pleased with my crying but all that did was make me tired. Well I'm glad your happy at least.

In my six months here, I noticed I haven't met my father once. Which makes me wonder if he's dead, just doesn't care or what?

At least I have a mom and a sister. Well of course I also have a Kathy of course. It's so strange to be surrounded by family thats my own.

Flashback ----------------------------------------------
"Get up here!"
"Yes Dad"
The man struck the boy. Seemingly fierce with anger but in reality a drunk. The boy just took it, he didn't like it when he got back up. He ruffed him up a bit more, relieved that he quit so soon the boy hurried scurried away.

He made a mistake running into the living room where his "mom" and "brother" were. As if they would save him. He knew how eager they were for him to get out there home.

However, he had to show her his grades today. So he called out to the woman, of course she ignored him a view times.

"Mom" he mumbled

She replied without looking up "just call me miss,but what?"

The woman was never directly mean. She seemed to love to remind him that in truth he had no mom. That she was only temporary until they inevitably send him away. She seemed to dance around her cruel alienation of the boy. He gave her his report card. He was hoping it was please her, and maybe she would show some kind of affection for him?

However, she barely glanced at it. And turned her attention to her "real" child. Sometimes he wanted to scream, but he didn't want to have to be moved again. So he stood in silence

The memory seemed to fade as soon as it came. He felt himself become a little distrustful of the people around him. He hoped they didn't abandon him like everyone else did.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I looked towards my sister making some weird noises. They weren't words more like slobber noises. Ah, shes always making noises. Whether that's now or crying while I try to sleep. Thanks to this ador- rascal, my sleep schedule has been notta.

I'd already given up on sleep anyways. This also gives me plenty of time to think about the possibility of being in an otome game. Of course, I'm doubtful to say the least but right now my world is very small.

Since being born I can't say I've really ever left this room. Sometimes we go for walks but it's so quiet that I end up sleeping the whole way. My knowledge of the outside world is so limited. I need to grow up as fast as I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Hope you guys are enjoying! The story still has the same premise for anyone worried. So if you've seen some of the old version you have some spoilers in your head. Although some stuff will definitely change.