The Obvious Becomes Obvious

Today is August 15th, as well as our first birthday. During the past year I've come to some seemingly obvious conclusions that my head seemed unable to wrap its head around.

Of course as we grow older, we of course gain the ability to walk and talk. But I've done my best not to act like a genius. However, Kathy calls me a little genius so maybe I've already failed?

I ran off into the garden, of course the prying eyes of Kathy seemed to watch over me to make sure I didn't get hurt. We live in this mansion. I wouldn't say a huge mansion, but enough for the four of us.

From what I understood, my mother was nobility but she wasn't currently being supported by her parents. So there are no other servants in our house.

After this realization dawned on me, I started to recall the garden I was standing in. This was included in a scene regarding the villianess's backstory. I was unsure exactly what that cut scene included because when I was playing the game, I completely zoned out for Angelica's lines. Can you blame me? I was too busy looking at the male leads.

"Big Bwother?"

Angelica's purple doe eyes glistened begging. I had picked up a flower and of course Angelica being a little girl, wanted the flower I had. Me being the chump I am, pretty much lost all battles of will to this girl, cuteness seemed to be my one weakness ಥ_ಥ

After spending time with her. I felt truly remorseful for all those playthroughs hating her existence, I mean a villainess is there to be hated. The more I thought about it, the more I thought about my own past life and how I was judged and had to figure out things on my own.

I will redeem the villianess. Now first things first, what lead her to become the villianess. Well, of course I need to start with the plot of the otome game.

"Clear Skies" plot was very normal, however all the main leads seemed to have issues that would be fixed by the villianess. It's one of those, I'll only be better for you type games.

The heroine is the daughter of the Axworthy family, a viscount. In compliance with the rules of society she attends the noble academy where she meets each of the male leads.

The first male lead she meets is the son of a Marquess. Aiden Conti.
On the outside Aiden is an attractive play boy who seems to get all the girls. With fierce red hair and beautiful green eyes he screamed daddy material. Except that couldn't be further from the truth. Aiden had an abusive mom so he eventually developed a disgust of women. The Heroine comes along as mends his heart and she becomes the only woman he could ever love.

The second male lead is a knight awarded the title of Earl for his battle achievements. Hart Fullbright, with a cocky smile and cold eyes. His silver hair and eyes complimented his face perfectly. He was the silent type who was secretly husband material. In this route the Heroine helps him to be more social and deal with some of the prejudice he faces being a born a commoner.

The third male lead was the intelligent character. Edward Hightower, glasses boy to be precise.  He has the classic green hair and glasses. His yellow eyes are very strict but seemingly loving on the inside. This characters flaw is that he is obsessive. When he finds things or people he is interested in. He doesn't know how to proceed and this results in some very creepy behaviors, the heroine helps him overcome his turmoil and learn that there are plenty of interesting and beautiful things in the world.

The last and main male lead is of course the crown prince himself. Arthur Calloupe of the Alpine Kingdom. Bright blue eyes, and blonde hair match him perfectly. This character is surprisingly greedy and wishes to take the surrounding kingdoms for himself. In this route the Heroine avoids a future war and gets Arthur to value what he has more.

Originally the game did not feature a hidden character. Until a well requested DDLC came out that added in one after you complete your missions. Yes, we now could romance the main support character. In the original game, the heroine's childhood friend and current heir to the Axworthy family was there to provide you with items you may need, information and etc. Except they made him beautiful and loyal to a fault. This characters flaw was basically he had no confidence which is there explanation as to why he never tried for the heroine's hand. In this route the Heroine helps raise his confidence and they live a long happy life.

In the happy endings anyways, I'm not going to worry about the bad endings right now. They were pretty awful. However all of these have one common factor. My sister dies in every route.

Why? God are you pulling a trick on me?

Kathy called us over. It seems while Angelica and I were playing she finished setting up our small birthday party. Well let's worry about that right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note

I tried to finish this chapter last night, but ended up falling asleep lol. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I tried to give some more background knowledge of the game. Except I didn't want to spoil everything. So I kept it down to the basic Capture targets.

Thankyou for staying with this story for so long.