Part 1

There was a light knock on my door. “Miria! Get up the alpha wants you in his office in 20 minutes. Don't you dare to be late!” Someone shouted at me.

I opened my eyes and turned around so I was laying on my back. I threw my arms over my head and stared up at the ceiling of the shed I had to call home. I was the lowest rank in this pack, I'm 17 and I hadn't gone through the change yet. Most wolves change at the early age of 10. It must be wonderfull. To be able to run free, play with eachother in wolf form, practicing fights. Yea I would really like that.

I got up from my bed and went to the small closet I keep my few clothes in. I threw of my pj's and put on the only dress I had. It's always been the drill, Males can dress freely when going to the alpha, females had to wear their best dresses. Since I only had one I didn't have much of a choice. It was a yellow summerdress with dark yellow flowers on the bottem. It's ugly and old fashioned, but no one allowed me outside of the village. So yeah, this was the only dress I had.

I quickly brushed my hair with my fingers. I didn't have a shower or any bathroom in here because, well yea... its a shed! I only had my bed, a small desk that contained some books and my small closest. I walked to my door and tried to open it. But to my luck it was shut tight. I pushed harder and let out a sigh. I could hear laughter coming from outside. “What is it Miria, your door stuck?” I knew those laughing voices.

“Jayce, Brandon and Lucas open this damn door! NOW!” I banged my fists on the door. Since I hadn't turned yet I didn't have enough strenght to throw down the door. “C'mon guys I need to meet the alpha!” I whined but their laughter just increased.

“To bad, you'll be late!” Brandon's voice shouted.

“Yea, you'll get scolded.” Jayca laughed.

“Maybe he'll even throw you out of the pack or let us watch while he beats you up!” Lucas cheered.

I heared them highfive. “When I'll get out of here I'll kill you all!” They laughed even more and I could hear them go away. I slammed my fist into the door. I groaned and leaned my head against the door. Damn it, I'm not going to be in time. I tried a few more times banging my firsts into the door to no avail.

I only had a few minutes left, if I could get out now I might just be able to make it in time. I screamed and banged the door while anger started to built up inside of me.

No, no, no, NO! I need to get there in time! I had to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. The previous alpha found me as a toddler in the woods. I was covered in blood and dirt. He took me in, even with all the protest from the pack. He was as a father to me. I didn't know anything better.

His son, well he is a diffrent story, I never saw him as a brother. The boy is 2 years older than me. He found his mate the day after she changed. The only thing is, his mate was killed by a werewolf, they're diffrent from us. They're huge, they look like regular wolfs but the normal werewolfs are as big as an alpha wolf or even bigger. They're stronger and faster. His mate was running out alone in the forest. But she never came back. He went to look for her, only to find her body thorn to pieces while the beast was still feasting on her remains.

He lost his mate at the age of 14, they were close since she turned, that was more than 3 years. He was heartbroken, the worst thing is. He lost his father, to a werewolf too 2 years after his mate. His father was on a patrol, which contained Samuel the strongest fighter in the pack, Tanya, Samuel's mate, Lucia their daughter and Miguel, Tanya's older brother. All of them, death.

Conner and I both went into the forest to look for some wood for the fireplaces in the pack only to find the gruesome scene. Since he was the alpha's son and old enough to take over the pack at the age of 16, he became alpha.