Part 2

I woke up and felt my bed was rather comfortable so I kept my eyes closed and turned around only to hit somthing when I did. My eyes snapped open and I was shocked when I saw Conner's sleeping face. I leaned on my elbows and looked around the room.

Ow yeah right, I finally turned into a real wolfshifter. Conner took me to his room so I could rest. I looked over at Conner and smiled. He looks so peacefull and innocent when he sleeps. His dark brown hair was all messy and slightly covering his closed eyes.

I slowly moved a bit closer to his sleeping form trying not to wake him up. I brush away the strands of hair that were covering his face. Conner I love you so much, I hope the pack will accept me. I would love to be yours. Now I only hope that the pack will accept me as their luna.

Conner let out a light snore and moved a bit. I giggle a little and bend down over him. I slowly pressed my lips against his cheek. He just turned his head away while still deep in his dreams. I moved back and stretched my arms and legs. God that felt good, I wonder if Connor would mind If I went to take a shower.

I pushed the covers of off me and got out of bed. I was still in the clothes I managed to pull on this morning. I looked around his room and found his clock. It's almost 1 pm. I should be able to take a shower till its 1 pm.

I quietly moved out of his room and toward the bathroom. I turned on the shower and fixed the temprature. Once I was saticfied I stripped out of my clothes and went into the shower. Two showers withing 24 hours. God this feels good. The hot water rushed down my hair and skin.

I took the shampoo Conner got me so I didn't have to use his shampoo. The pack would smell it and be suspicios. I ran my fingers threw my long light brown waved hair. It reaches about 2 inches passed my shoulders. I washed my body and washed the shampoo out of my hair.

I turned around and held my head up so that the water pounded down on my face. It felt great to take a nice and hot shower. Mostly I had to be saticfied with the cold water of a lake in the forest. I turned of the shower and stepped out of it.

I dried myself off and pulled my clothes back on. Not that hygene I know but I didn't have any other clothes with me at the moment. I took Conners brush and combed my hair. It took quite some time because my hair was a mess. Almost never being able to really comb it, it has a lot of knots in it.

“Miria? Miria! Where are you?” I got suprised by Conner's despirate cry for me.

“Miria were are you?”

“In the bathroom Connor.” I shouted a bit for him. A few seconds later the door bursted open to reveal Conner. He looked desperate and he was covered in sweat. Ow... his naked chest was covered in sweat. Drops slightly moved down his chest onto his six pack. Those yummy looking abs.

“Miria!” He ran toward me and hugged me tight.

“Uh Connor I just showered and you're smelly!” He let go of me and looked into my eyes.

“Sorry Miria, but I thought I lost you! I had this dream. We were running together in the forest just as humans and then it appeared. A werewolf appeared and took you away from me! You got slaughtered right infront of my eyes and I couldn't do a thing.” He fell to his knees and he warped his arms around my middle.

“Ow Conner, it was just a dream.” I put a hand on his head and run my fingers through his hair.

“I'm here and I won't ever leave you. That I promas you Conner.” A few moments later he got up and looked serious.

“I heard it Miria.”

“What Conner?”

“The howl, I heard it. A werewolf is nearby. You have no idea how glad I was when you got back safely this morning. I was worried sick it took you away from me.” He heard it, he heard the howl.