Learning (Y/n) and Elliott

(Y/n) pov

So Elliott carried me to the nurse office after getting lost on the way there. To think that a guy who lives in a castle will be good good in directions by now. But that is not the case seems like Emma wants to kill me now and Damian looks agitated.

So here I am still being carried by the albino prince. Great just great. 

As we entered my .... Well our class people started to look at us. Elliott didn't seem to care but I did so me being me saw Leslie and jump out of Elliott's arms and limp toward her.

"Leslie why is my life so cruel alot of people are trying to get me killed !!!! " I whine as I fell on her arms hugging  her waist as I acted dramatically only to get a slap on the head.

" You idiot I will kill you too, if you don't stop being so god dam clingy. So GET OFF !!!!." she yelled as as she tried to push me off of her.

I stop as I saw Elliott at the corner of my eye clenching his fist a bit. I wave him over.

"Elliott meet Leslie she's my wife" I said proudly only to receive a knock on the head by her.

"As if ill marry someone like you I want a divorce." Leslie stated as she cross her arms. 

"Don't you love meh " I whine a bit. 

"No "

"Ill take her from your hands and she will be my wife". Elliott said quite bluntly. Only to receive a slap upside the head by me. 

"Screw off will ya " I stated looking at him. Leslie turn to him and look at him.

"You look familiar....do i know you?". Leslie question as she kept looking at him.

"I just have that type of face you know. I'm Helios by the way , it's nice to meet you. " Elliott stated putting his hand out Leslie did the same and shake on it. 

"I'm Leslie, that retards best friend. " she said a she gives me a side glance only for me to weep into Elliott arms fake crying. 

" WHY WON'T YOU LOVE MEH!!!! " I cried in Elliott shirt as my cries where muffled by his dark blue hoodie. He just pats my back. 

Leslie just sighs and pats my head. Soon our teacher enters the class room and hell begins .

Mid way I feel three sets of eyes on me. One burning my head , one being creepy and the other one felt neutral.

"Fuck im scared Leslie save meh " I cried internally as I paid attention to class well sorts kinda hard doing that since my idiotic self is being stared at.

Emma pov
"Tch she always gets what she wants stupid orphan girl. Ill never give you pity. You don't deserve it so what if they died you don't have to use that as an excuse to get attention from some cute guys in our class." I thought quite bitterly as I saw my darling and the new boy looking at her.

"Ill ruin her life once more if I have too."

Damian pov
"Why is she ignoring me? She never did this before. Is it because of Emma ? I thought to myself as I stared at her she looks a bit nervous. Is it because of that guy who called her beloved he is staring at her. 

Great now his glaring at me. 
Ill talk to her later in private away from the albino I don't trust him. Not one bit. 

Elliott pov
"Sigh my beloved looks so cute." I thought as I gave a love sick sigh as I stared at her. I glared at the bastard besides her.

Tch he thinks he could take her away from me I don't think so. She's mine so he better fuck off. 

In not sharing her.