𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝘄𝗵𝘆

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
My personal recommendations
Font: Times New Roman
Size: Smallest
Color: White
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

✰ ♬ SHOUT OUT TO MY EX
A Bryce Hall story
WHY
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

[THIRD PERSON]
As Delilah parked in front of the Sway house she couldn't help but feel sad because she had to leave Bryce. The girl had forgotten how much of an addiction he was.

Whenever she is around him, her insides get all fuzzy, he becomes all she can think about and it feels as if she was a child with separation anxiety. It's a feeling Delilah doesnt get with anyone else.

She sighed and relaxed into her seat, Bryce was still sleeping on her. Delilah started massaging his face softly, running her fingers through his t-zone and then his temples, lowering her hand, through his cheeks, landing on his lips. She softly touched his lower lip with the tip of her index finger, craving his lips on hers one last time.

Her breath hitched as she realized how much she truly missed him.

The girl put one of her hands on his cheek, the other running through his hair.

She softly said, "Bryce we're here".

He slowly and tiredly opened his eyes, she was met with his slight thankful and content smile. Delilah smiled back.

He sat up groaning from the dizziness.

"Once again I'm sorry, like truly. You're not my babysitter nor my mom, shit you're not even my girlfriend anymore, you're not supposed to have to come pick me up when I mess up but the thing is I don't want anyone else to take care of me. I miss you, and let me be honest for a second because I would not say this while sober, at the end of the day all I can think about is you and how much I messed up. I know, I know, I cheated and that's unforgivable. But just know you mean the world to me and I love you more than anyone, even if I sound dumb sayi-"

She cut him off by grabbing his face and kissing him, as cliche as it sounds. She had been wanting to kiss him again for so long. She craved and missed him. He is like a part her that she can't live without apparently.

He was clearly taken aback by her actions, but he soon melted into the kiss, deepening it.

Delilah crossed the gear lever with his help and placed herself in his lap, not breaking the kiss.

Both of their hearts were beating faster and faster, Delilah felt dumb by kissing him like nothing had happened, like he never hurt her, but in the moment, it felt right.

His hands, which were laying on her hips, started going up until they reached the sides of her face.

Delilah felt helpless, like she wasn't controlling herself, like that wasn't her. But it was. She wanted this, she craved and needed this.

Her hands were pressing against his chest and her legs were on each side of him.

For both of them, kissing each other was like tasting every color of the rainbow, it was soft and sweet, but sensual in it's own way. Like nothing in the world exists apart from themselves. They felt like they were levitating off the ground, floating in the air.

She could taste the alcohol in his mouth, but it wasn't something she hadn't tasted in a kiss before.

They were kissing like never before, like their lives depended on it. Every once in a while they would grab a quick breath and then continue. It was nothing like anything they've ever experienced, every inch of their bodies was dissolving into the other.

Her fingers gripped his hair, pulling him as close as she could.

She broke the connection between their lips, but she slowly went down to his neck, giving soft kisses to his jawline, then neck. She went directly to his soft spot, which location she remembered exactly. His eyes were shut, he was enjoying every second.

Just as she was thinking about giving herself to him, as if a bucket of cold water was thrown to her, she realized, maybe, she shouldn't.

She stopped kissing his neck and she put her head on his shoulder. Bryce sighed as he felt his shoulder get wet with tears. He wrapped his arms around her, embracing Delilah in a hug. She started sobbing and the only thing she could say was "why?", she said it repeatedly, every time getting louder.

He felt his eyes well up with tears, but he didn't let them fall.

She pulled away from his shoulder and looked at him in the eyes with her crying ones.

"I loved you, fuck, I still do, and I really though you did too. I gave you my all. And what did I get?" He stayed silent. "Thats right, I got heart broken and cheated on. I lost the person I loved the most, and I lost myself."

"I promise I do love you, so much. And I don't know why I did it, it was probably because I felt insecure, but there's no excuse to what I did. I kick myself everyday for making you leave, I hate myself and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to fix it, I don't even know if I can. But I know that I miss you, so much, and I would do everything I can to be with you again."

She just started to sob. She wasn't sure why. She didn't want to be over dramatic. But Delilah just couldn't hide her feelings anymore. They hugged, like they never had before, they were both afraid of letting go, because the last time they did... well you already know.

Delilah was the type to hide her feelings for a long time and randomly bursting one day, it was just how she was, it wasn't healthy but she just couldn't help it.

She cleared her throat after a minute or so of hugging.

"You should probably get out and I should leave" she said while pulling herself away from him and opening the car door. Delilah got off Bryce and out of the car.

He looked at her hopefully and asked "Lilah please, I need you, could you stay the night?".

She sighed "listen I have to think about a lot of stuff, and no I cannot stay the night, I have to be there for Dixie because your friend decided to cheat on her". She responded, trying not to get angry at Bryc because of something Griffin did.

Bryce nodded sadly and got out. He hugged her strongly for about ten seconds and gave her a sad smile which she returned. He shut the car door and went into the house.

Delilah watched as he went in and she stood there for a couple of seconds and then got into the car and drove away, to her apartment.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
I tried something new and I have NEVER put so much effort and time into a chapter so I hope you enjoy it. The kiss part was so hard to write and I'm sorry if any of it was cringe, I tried my best and did a lot of research on how to write a kissing scene.
I really like how this turned out though!
Go check out my Jaden book if you haven't.
Also I'm going to make another authors note because of all the drama regarding Bryce soon so keep an eye out for that.
Vote and comment pls!
Love you