𝟬𝟬𝟴 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
My personal recommendations
Font: Times New Roman
Size: Smallest
Color: White
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

✰ ♬ SHOUT OUT TO MY EX
A Bryce Hall story
BRILAH HEART
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

[DELILAH]
I went back home and found Dixie still sleeping so I threw the note I had wrote in case she woke up away. I looked at the time, 4 A.M., I took my shoes and leggings off and laid next to her, soon falling asleep thinking about what the fuck I should do about Bryce.

I woke up at 10 A.M. and saw that Dixie was still asleep, but I wasn't surprised since she always sleeps till really late, unlike me. I posted on my finsta which I hadn't posted on in a long time.

Ohitswhatyoudotome

Liked by whiteclawlifestyle, charlirunsondunkin and 107 moreOhitswhatyoudotome my brain at three am ain't it

Ohitswhatyoudotome my brain at three am ain't it

This user has disabled comments

<   Brycehall

Hey Lilah

Hi

Can we talk about last night?

Idk Bryce, i have to think about it

Please, everything I said I meant.

Maybe later, I have to film the music
video for the song in a few

Wait really? That's so cool,
I'm proud

Thank you, gotta go

Bye baby

Sorry just realized I shouldn't
have sent that

Mhm, bye Bryce

End of chat

I laid in bed next to Dixie and hugged her waist. She's one of the best people I've ever met and I'm so thankful I have her. I cuddled into her side, trying to sleep but I already know I can't fall back asleep, like ever.

About twenty minutes later I felt her start to stir so I opened my eyes and saw her opening hers.

She smiled at me and said "thanks for letting me stay here"

"Of course" I replied smiling.

"Also what happened yesterday? I woke up to a note saying Bryce needed you to go get him or something so I fell back asleep". I gulped.

"Oh yeah, about that. He called me at three am to go get him because he got drunk." I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, didn't you tell me just yesterday that he was trying to stay sober?".

I sighed and said "yeah but apparently he found the box that contained our stuff and the promise ring he gave me so he pretty much broke down".

"Well at least that's it, you went and got him home then left him forever". She said while smiling at me.

"Actually something really funny happened" I said awkwardly and continued, seeing as her face got serious "he kind of got all sentimental and I kind of kissed him and we kinda made out and then I kinda cried on his chest" I said recalling last nights events.

"Delilah!" Dixie scolded me "he's a prick, you can't just go back to him!"

"I know but I miss him so much Dix". I said while sniffling and laying my head on her chest. She sighed.

"I know you do babe, but you guys are toxic for each other and he hurt you" she said while running her fingers through my hair.

"But what if I love him and can't be away from him?"

"Maybe you guys are soulmates or something but that doesn't change his behavior. If you guys are meant to be together you will be, but just think about yourself for a little. Today you have to go film the music video for your first song, isn't that exciting baby?"

I nodded and smiled a bit "yeah, it really is".

"So now we're gonna get our asses up and change and I will go home and you will go be the goddess you are because we are independent women who don't need no man" she said and I laughed.

"You're right, and I should be the one helping you!"

She laughed "yeah yeah, we can both help each other" she said while smiling "now let's get up".

We got up, changed and she left with an Uber and I got into my car and went to this desert like place in which we would film the video.

After a long eight hours of filming I went back home and posted a picture from the set.

Delilahbrooks

Delilahbrooks Soon

Delilahbrooks Soon. Shout Out To My Ex. The music video.

Lilahqueen OMG OMG OMG YES
Delilahbrooks ily

Delilahswhore gorgeous omg I can't wait
Delilahbrooks no u beb

Dixiedamelio ur a queen periodt.
Delilahbrooks and u

Charlidamelio omg it's gonna be so good I can't wait
Delilahbrooks ty char, ly

Brycehall ❤️
[Delilahbrooks liked this comment]
Brilahedits my brilah heart can't handle this omg
[Brycehall liked this comment]

View more comments

AUTHOR SPEAKS
This is extremely short and I am so sorry but I've been super occupied these past days.
If you guys haven't yet go read my authors note last chapter bc it's really important.
Anyways go stream Ella Dice.
Please vote and comment!
Love you!