Bio

(Your Phantom Suit up Above.)
Name:Y/n"Ban"L/n (Ban is a Nickname People call him.)

age:17

Looks:You or any character you want to be.(mine is Ban.)

Height:6'5

Weight:87kg

Personality:Kind,calm,reserved,Terrifying when Angered,forgiving.(in the Real world,the Cognitive world.)Cold,Merciless,Unforgiving,charismatic(when betrayed or the Cognitive world or when seeing the One who Framed him.)

Muscular:Y E S (8-Pack gang in the house.)

Background:Y/n was a normal Kid.......well if you can call being a Test subject for A Nations collaboration Experiment to Create Super soldiers.and Also he Was Framed for a crime he didn't Do Specifically Murder Of 1st degree(I know it means he did it if it's 1st degree but it will be explained later.)

so he was Given a Choice being Sent to prison For 20 Years or Attend Shujin academy as a Form Of Rehabilitation.So he chose to go to School instead of Prison.

Abilities:

Superhuman Speed:Y/n was experimented as A child And trained himself to near peak Human Ability
He can Outrun The bullet train just by Speed walking.though he doesn't use this a lot.

Superhuman Strength:Y/n Couldn't Control his strength as A child he would Accidentally Break A brick wall just by being Punching out of frustration but in later Years he has harnessed better control on it.you Can think about it like Shizuo Heiwajima From Durarara.

Superhuman Reflexes:As a Result of the Experiment Y/n Reflexes were Enhanced to The point he Can Dodge a Punch without a problem.He can Even Catch a Ball in Top speed.

Master Parkour:Y/n Trained in parkour since he was Five and Eventually became Really good at that Even The police had Hard time Catching him When he was Framed but they only caught him because he Turned himself in.only because he felt Bad for the Officers.

Flexibility:do I need to explain? Y/n is So flexible he can do the stunts you see in movies and Anime without Wires and Effects even The Jojo poses most difficult ones.

Regeneration:Due to the Experiments He gained a Healing Factor.So potent it kills diseases before they can spread and even be created how ever he can still Die.

Superhuman Senses:Y/n Always had Good senses it's what kept him Alive all the years he was alone before being Sold to the Project.Now he can sense incoming Projectiles while sleeping.

It's worth to Note Y/n Does restrict his abilities so he doesn't attract attention.

Genius-level Intellect:Y/n is smart to the point if he wants he could get straight A's For his entire semester you can say he is Smarter than Futaba and Makoto together.

Weakness:
His Caring personality:He can get attached to others to quickly.

His Own Mindset:Y/n has A problem with his psyche because He desires something he didn't have as a Child.......Something to Call his own A family of sorts if you will.So much to the Point he Can Create his Own Palace From the intensity.

Persona:he has the same ability as Akira but Y/n is Different from him Y/n can Use Stands as Personas and Vice verse.but his Can Appear outside the Metaverse.
He has Three personas for now.

When he is Calm:Izanagi No Okami Picaro,Messiah Picaro.

When Angry:Magatsu Izanagi Picaro,Azrael.

Chant of the World Arcana:"I'm Thou Thou art I,Thou has turned a Vow into an Inseparable Blood bond,
And Destroyed the chains of captivity Thus Creating a new meaning of Freedom.Thou has unleashed The true Power of The World Arcana,Granting thee Infinite Power."

Should it be a Harem?

Yes

Or

No

Also I should say that if Harem is chosen well it won't end like Valentines Day in Persona 5 And Royal.
Also it will be Explained how he can Use Stands.

Also the Weakness thing is To Not make him too Overpowered.
Until next time.bye From yours Truly Dreadfuljoy.