He who has nothing,stands proud

(I forgot to put this in the Bio But what weapons Should Y/n use?

I gave mine Courechouse that transforms into A Scythe also The stands will be A bit Ooc and For ranged Weapons He can Use Experimental weapons:Gauss Rifles,Rail Guns,Etc.anyway let's begin with the story.)

Y/n has never had an Easy life he started as an Orphan until he was sent to Be A test subject For A collab Operation Between Nations Called "Hollow X".

And When they finished The tests in the age of ten he was adopted by A nice man who gave him the love he Lacked as an Orphan. but All good things come to an End.

when Y/n was 13 His adoptive Father was stabbed to death But when the Cops came Y/n was Arrested For 1st Degree Murder Due to the Fact that while he tried to stop the bleeding,he had to pull out the Knife in order to clean the wound however by doing so his fingerprints were all over it and his adoptive father told him that he know it wasn't his fault before succumbing to his wounds.

But Despite it all There were people who believed that Y/n didn't do it. A few selective number of Police officers and even The Commissioner Knew he was innocent however only the commissioner knew how Y/n Survived on the streets before being adopted on how he worked for many people.

And there was the Public Prosecutor Who also believed Y/n to be Innocent however Y/n had to spent 4 years until he could have another hearing(note Y/n was 13 at the time.)at The Juvenile Hall.

Y/n one Time tried to escape but instead he got into The wardens office He entered a back room and He saw something he didn't expect to Find It was an Blackish Gold arrow that Shone with Rainbow Hue and Aura.Y/n Thought it Could be traded for money and food.but It stabbed Y/n In the neck and Dugged its way inside his body until it has vanished.

Y/n eventually woke up back in his Cell after the nightmare he had He saw Two People one looked Like A Delinquent and The Other Wore A lot of yellow And He saw them Fighting with Ghosts which he heard them Saying they are Called "Stands".

After that experience Y/n Decided he will Be on his best behavior so He wont go through that again But he Could See the Exact Two Stands right in front of him so he started to think He was going Insane,

but then he Remembered That The Arrow he Tried To Steal Got jabbed in his Neck But when he looked At His Neck there was Nothing not even A scar.so he thought the Arrow must've done something to him.

now At this point normal people would probably lose their shit and start to think they are insane But Y/n Only Said that Finally he Has something interesting To Do While Waiting For His Next hearing so He Decided To Train All Of His Stands And Study as well as Physically training His Own body and mind.

I mean some would be grateful to have superhuman abilities but Y/n Knew that they're Full Potential won't be Achieved if He is not In Shape.

however he also Learned how to control his Abilities specifically Placing Limiters on his Body basically A Muscle Command He is Currently only Using the same amount People Normally Use 20% But Y/n Can Use Up To 200% if he wants.

So anyway Four years have Passed and Y/n Had Drastically Changed He has Gotten Really Tall(he Was 5'2 At 13 And Was a Bit malnourished.)He Was now 6'5 And Had An 8-Pack And Despite That He wasn't Bulky He was lean And Muscular And Today was The Day Of His Next hearing So he put on his clothes and Walked out of his cell and The guards were in shock.

Guard 1:Is that really you Y/n?

Y/n:Oh I'm hurt Hikaru-San Yes it's me I just grew a bit.

Guard 2:A bit? You are Taller than me And You are only 17.