Smackdown On Kamoshida Street

(Above is what Yuki Makoto looks like.)

Y/n woke up in the morning glad he had a peaceful sleep and not being moved to the Velvet Room again
,However a Different Surprise He never saw Coming Occurred...

Y/n:Ah......man This was a Good sleep But I feel Really heavy.What the hell there's No way I gained what feels like 80kg.What is it?*he Removed his Blanket*

and Saw Yuki On his Chest sleeping so Adorably On top of him.

Y/n:The Hell? Why is Yuki in my Bed? More than that why is she on me? Well I'll just Get out of here really quietly.*Leaves his bed and room but not before Grabbing His Uniform.*

After that he Did his morning Routine(Training,Taking a shower,Making breakfast,Getting Ready for school.)

Y/n:it's 7:30 Time to wake her up. He walks to his room To wake her up but....

Yuki:Good morning Y/n-San.

Y/n:Yuki-Chan. I was about to wake you up but it doesn't seem like it in this Case.

Yuki:I woke up a few minutes ago.

Y/n:Also I have to ask Why were you in my Bed this morning?

Yuki:*blushes and Embarrassed*Its because I couldn't sleep so I thought you wouldn't mind and Besides you looked like you had a Nightmare.

Y/n:A Nightmare......Huh? (Yuki you were Lucky that Jr Was Asleep Otherwise this morning would be awkward.) I See Thanks......I guess?

Yuki:No problem.

Y/n:well let's go To the Train Station.(I don't really like using The Train.Since I can pretty much Run or use one of my stands to get to The school. But since Yuki is Living with me right now I can't really use any of them. This sucks,but I guess it's what I get for being a Nice guy.Even if the Cuddling was Nice.)

Yuki:Sure.

they went to the Train station where someone tried to Grope Yuki which ended Horrible for the Groper as Y/n Used Star Platinum On him Knocking the Groper out and Putting a Note On his unconscious Body that said "I'm a Groper".

Yuki:Thanks for that.I don't get Why he would do that?

Y/n:No problem, also did you see how you look you are Unbelievably Hot and Cute.Yuki-Chan why are you blushing?

Yuki:*blushing*you called me Cute didn't you?.

Y/n:I said it out loud didn't I?

She Nods

Y/n:Oh God dammit.Well I wasn't joking about it.You are really Pretty Yuki-Chan.

Yuki:thank you Nobody ever called me pretty before since I look pretty Average.

Y/n:well take it as A compliment.

They continued walking to the school until they eventually reached it.

Y/n:well I gotta go see you later Yuki-Chan.

Yuki:See you later Y/n-San.

Y/n then left and ran to Class but however He ran into another Student.

???:Ahhh.....*crashes into Y/n*

Y/n:I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going. Are you okay?

???:Y-Yeah.......I'm fine.hmm?are you by a chance one of The new Transfer Students?

Y/n:Perceptive......Yes my name is Y/n what's yours?

Shiho:My name is Shiho Suzui It's Nice to meet you.also don't let what the others are saying about you get to you.I believe you are Innocent.