On the Way to shujin........Stopping in A Castle?

(Okay so i Decided That genderbents will happen but differently.Introducing the guys Sisters(basically it's their Genderbent selves which I just took liberty of making them their Sisters,Because I thought to myself.)maybe:

if Akechi had a sister he wouldn't be So Messed up And probably have another reason to work for shido And try so hard To put an Image.

Ryuji-Would have Had A sister that would be there for him After What happened with Kamoshida He would also have someone else besides his mother who would believe in his reason to Hit him.

Yusuke-Would have Another reason to Still be working Under madarame and Not defying Him All for his Last Remnant Of His mother to him Not just the drawing,But to his sister.

And Akira-He was Disowned by his parents(IF you can call it that.)And He was on his own until he met His Friends.So I thought maybe if he had Someone who believed in Him from the Start To Point they would be willing To drop everything for him That's what family is.

And their names are

Akira's Sister:Reina

Akechi's Sister:Mayuri

Ryuji's Sister:Yukina (her hair color is Black)

Yusuke's Sister:Sayaka

And Their Persona's

Reina:Izanami

Mayuri:Freya

Yukina:Anne Bonny

Sayaka:Joan of Arc/Jeanne D'arc (Her Persona will look like her Fate Counterpart.)

Now without further ado back to the story.)

Y/n left for school but it started Raining so He Decided To Use Sticky Fingers Ability However Since He was new to The Town after being In Juvenile hall he got to the Alley After the train Station
And immediately encountered four People two guys and Two girls. He overheard the conversation.

???1:Are you planning to Rattin' me out to Kamoshida?

???2&4:Kamoshida?

???3:Wait You two don't know Him?

???1:Are you for real?

Y/n:I don't think they are Joking.

They all turn and Look at Y/n And they're Shocked.

???1,2,3,4:(He Is Really Tall!!!)

???3,4:(and kind of Handsome.)

Y/n:Excuse me do you know where Shujin is?

???1:You Go to Shujin?Ive never seen the Three of you in the School before.

???3:Hey Brother look they are Second-years Just like us.

???1:They are probably those Transfer students They have been Talking About.

Y/n:Oh right I still don't know your Names.My Name is Y/n L/n But You can Call me Ban.

???1:Ban? What's with that Nickname.

Y/n:It's because I was really short And When I finally Got tall it's what they called me and I liked that nickname.(I literally lied to them In the Face.)

???2:Nice Nickname.

Y/n:thanks.also I still haven't Learned your Names.

Ryuji:Names Ryuji sakamoto.

Yukina:I'm Ryuji's Sister Yukina.

Akira:I'm Akira Kurusu.

Reina:I'm Reina Akira's Sister.