[morning] thirdxussr

The first ray of sunlight in the morning leaked from the window and fell on USSR. Undisturbed, he turned over and continued to sleep.

"Get up." Third Reich had a headache seeing him like that.

USSR glanced at the watch on the bedside table and grunted, then there was no movement.

"Get up!" Third reich almost wanted to kick him up, hesitated and decided to wake up the Soviet Union in the normal way, otherwise it might end up with both of them stuck in bed, perhaps for the whole day.

"Wait. Ten minutes." USSR stuffed his head in the pillow.

"Your ten minutes is about one morning." Third reich tried not to swear.

"Then wait another morning."

Ah, God. Third reich rubbed his temple, feeling that the next second he would chuck the slav lying on the bed directly out of the window.

"Why don't you just sleep to death." Third tried his best to pick a non-offensive word.

" 'Cause I've already died once." USSR still turned its back to Third reich, but it's obvious that he's awake.

"I won't water your sunflowers." Third reich changed the subject. If they kept going like this, then he would have to help USSR with certain physiological problems.

"Yeah." The Soviet Union turned over and opened his eyes to look at Third reich. The single golden eyes flashed with the soft and warm light of the sun.

Third reich sighed, and planted a kiss on USSR's forehead.

"Getting up?"

"Yep."

Pls leave a vote~