Fault [Japan]

Author's note: Okay, I slacked for a long time and I didn't even realize that this oneshot book actually had 1K views. SORRY. I just can't finish the oneshots that I started. I have, like, three unfinished drafts. So here is a long oneshot about Japan. No shipping. I wrote this for 1K view,

Disinfectants, white sheets, hospital gowns, doctors, and ......

"you are awake?" China didn't look up, and the sound of him flipping through the newspaper made Japan frown. "Why are you doing this again."

Japan braced himself with some difficulty and tried to shove his body into a sitting position. "Why are you ......"

"I've saved you again." Only then did China raise his eyes to look at Japan. "Maybe next time you can do it at hom-

"It's none of your business," Japan interrupted China with some resentment, looking away, "It's my own choice, and you're doing more harm than good by putting me in the hospital."

The air seemed to freeze, Japan closed his eyes and took a deep breath before looking back at China.

"Is there something wrong with you?" Japan spoke up.

"I need to talk to you." China put down the paper. "But you know what I want to talk about."

"How would I know?" Japan raised his voice, "What do I have to talk to you about?" Realizing that he was getting loud, Japan swallowed and didn't continue.

China turned to a certain page of the newspaper.

"This one, you did it?"

Japan narrowed his eyes, "Yeah, so?"

"So do you get it?"

"......Don't understand." Japan had actually guessed what China wanted to talk about, but he didn't want to say it.

"Then I'll say it plainly, Japan." China put down the newspaper, "I want to talk about Imperial Japan."

"Don't say that ......" Japan interrupted him in a panic, his voice was already shaking, "I don't want to talk about that ......"

China shook his head, "No, this problem should have been solved a long time ago."

Japan raised his voice and looked up, "I didn't make a mistake, no, I don't have to take responsibility for him......" At that, he lowered his head.

"And yes, how would you understand that for holding an event like that for Class A war criminals?" China glanced at Japan.

"Today is no special day," Japan gave China a pointed look, "What's the matter, you're reminiscing again? Are you blackmailing me because you're short of money these days?"

"I remembered them, every day." China lowered his eyes, hiding the sadness that might come out, "I don't want a huge compensation, I just want a sincere apology."

"You know that even if I did go along with the apology part, I wouldn't have the repentance you want."

China sighed, "I know, but at least it will ease the relationship, you're good at everything, you're just stubborn on this."

"I still don't know what I did wrong, and even if he did do something, why do you still care about it until now?"

China didn't say anything, and Japan stared at him blankly.

China took off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, Japan gasped.

"I guess it couldn't be less concerning." As he absent-mindedly placed the undressed shirt on the bed, Japan stared dumbly at the shocking scars on China's body.