Scene 3 - Black Rock Nevada

Up in another area of cloud cover, we see the front bumper of Supercar in flight with Mike speeding through the sky happily with the world at his fingertips. Spinning and dancing and gliding through the sky, he calls out on the radio...

Mike:

Supercar to console, Supercar to console. Are you receiving me?

We then have an exterior shot of the Black Rock Nevada house – designed as closely as possible to the original with different floors, wooden shed appearance, antennas, windows roof to allow access for Supercar's exit and entrance from the lab and so forth. We then see the interior for the laboratory – a design almost identical to the original with the boards, danger and circuit boards along the wall, control boards and the position marked in the centre for Supercar to land. We see in the booth with a big control console in another design very similar to the original with Professor Popkiss at the control console as he replies back into the radio back to Supercar.

Popkiss:

Console to Supercar, receiving you loud and clear.

Mike:

Hello Professor, I'm on my way back home. Mission complete. It was a good thing we were able to pick up their radio signal. Nice family. How's the packing coming?

Popkiss:

We're pretty much ready, Mike. All the cases are ready to be loaded.

Mike:

Great. I'll be home in a few hours. I'll be back then.

Popkiss:

Alright Mike. Over and out. Now, I wonder how Jimmy is coming along.

We then see the young boy, now turning into a teenager. He lies on his tummy in his bedroom, once more closely designed as the original bedroom with his suitcase and belongings beside the bed. Jimmy reads a plant book on his bed, fascinated by pictures in this hardback book with the image of a particular plant at the top with detailed paragraphs below on each page explaining the features, growth, adaptions, life cycle, origins, locations, etc. There is a knock on the closed door as the boy turns around to the door.

Jimmy:

Come in.

It is the Professor as he comes in.

Popkiss:

Ah, hello Jimmy. Are you all packed and ready?

Jimmy:

All set Professor. I'm raring to go.

Popkiss:

That's all good. Hmph, what are you reading there?

Jimmy:

It's a book about the rarest plants in the world. Some of these are very almost extinct. I got it Christmas last year. I haven't been able to stop reading it since. It keeps me reminded of my parents who were both zoologists who specially studied primates.

Popkiss:

Well, I'm glad it keeps your happy thoughts of them Jimmy. And that you are still reading and enjoying your presents.

Jimmy:

Yeah. When I said I wanted last Christmas to be the best Christmas ever, I really got my wish. Here in this diagram Professor is the Medrosa Okendubrontia. Not only is it regarded by many experts to be the prettiest plant in the world, but it is also currently the most rarest in the world. I hope on our world tour we could be able to find it and keep it here so I can store it in my room and have it as a reminder of my parents.