💋CHAPTER 4💋

The Change And The Former Virgin.

We found a boutique where a scarf-a plain scarf-cost $225

We found a boutique where a scarf-a plain scarf-cost $225. It was not might cut of tea, but I trudged on for his sake. There was a beautiful, plush sitting area in the dressing room and I didn't mind sitting there watch Tee do "his thing" and I had to admit, he did it well. He had collected a huge number of outfits and was arranging them in order for me to try on. 

He held up  a see-through black  shirt it is way out of my comfort zone.

"This would look amazing on you, Bas with tight skinny black leather pants, that pearl white skin of yours, that black is perfect for you. You need a haircut! We need to get rid of those glasses and put some make up and lip gloss on those powdery lips of yours.

"But not both," I finished, amused how someone could be so involved in make-up that play memorized rules like they were Commandments chiseled in stone given from God. "I don't think I can pull that off," I pleaded.

"You're in New York now. You can't dial it in anymore with your slack and your massive hoodies collection. Seriously it should be against the law to own that many sweaters!" 

"I like hoodies."

 "Bas, with a body like yours, in a gorgeous face, why would you hide it?"

 I lower my voice. "This place is...a little out of my budget right now... And I'm not buying clothes on your fiance credit card, Tee."

" He told me to go wild. Trust me, I've learned it," he said slyly, and with the curious wink, indicating there was more to that story.