Part 9. Kiddnapped

I have been making pretty good progress. I've been walking for about 5 hours. I continue to make good time, but as the day started to get darker I needed stop. My feet are swelling, and sore from all the walking. I guess I was just so distracted on getting to Hook, that I haven't been worrying about my own health.

I force myself to make camp, and rest for the night. I take a piece of bread out of my cloak, thankful that I brought food with me. For the rest of the night all I do is think. Think about what my plan is, and how to bring Hook back. My eyelids start to droop. So I somehow fell asleep.

A sound of horses patters on the ground coming closer and closer to the camp. The noise shoots myself up, and I frantically run to a bush and hide. I remember that I have a knife in my cloak, and quickly I take it out and get ready for what was going to come.

But I guess they are ready before I am.

I feel an arm violently go around my mouth, and they drag me to a direction I can't indicate. I attempt to use my hands to strike a ball of fire at my kidnapper. Instead, they speedily put both of my arms behind my back. I flail my whole body to try and escape, but it is no use. I then feel as if I've been hit by a brick on my head and I blacked out.

Authors Note:
Happy 2015! Hope you enjoy. Really long chapters coming up!
Thanks for reading,
G💗