Part 1 (belongs to @xxlaurynx_x, slightly edited)

Nick and Ellie were out celebrating a victory over the case  that the team just closed. Nick was driving Ellie back to her place it was about a 10 minute drive from the bar. "thank you for driving me home. You can come in if you would like?" Ellie said. "you sure?" Nick asked. "Yeah I got cookies inside if you would like?" Ellie said pointing to her kitchen. "you know I love cookies." Nick said. They go inside and they start eating cookies and joking around, laughing. One thing leads to another, Nick kisses Ellie, she was shocked at first and did not kiss back, the she kissed back. They go to the bedroom and one thing leads to another. When they woke up the next day they decided to forget it ever happened and move on like this never happened since Ellie had a boyfriend named Drew.

Ellie and Nick went on like it never happened, eventually Ellie and Drew grew closer and closer together. Ellie was 5 weeks along when she found out she was pregnant, but she thought the baby was Drew's and told him that it was.Ellie didn't think anything of it till the ultrasound and instead of being 15 weeks pregnant she was actually 18. She went in with Drew and they asked if we wanted to know the sex of the baby. We said yes and found out. When Drew left Ellie decided to ask how we could know even thought she was only 15 weeks along. "I thought you could not tell the sex at 15 weeks?" "You're not 15 weeks you are 18 weeks." the nurse said.  "wait but that means the baby is...." Ellie whispers to herself but stops before she can finish the sentence.