Part 6 (by me)

This one and all the rest will be by me unless said otherwise just fyi.

Ellie's POV:
I woke up and decided to get dressed and head straight to Drew's house and maybe go get breakfast with him. I got to his place and unlocked the door. I didn't hear anything so I went to his bedroom and like it always does history repeat itself. Drew was lying naked with some random girl which wasn't even his boss who he was supposedly going to dinner with. I ran out of his house as fast I could but it was really more of a fast waddle. I drove to NCIS as fast as I could.

McGee's pov:
I was sitting at my desk catching up on paper work and Bishop came through the elevator a lot earlier than usual. "Hey Bishop you...?" I stopped because she just kept walking fuming mad. And she walked up the stairs. Very slowly. And went towards Sloane's office.

Sloane's POV:
I was sitting in my office tightening up and Bishop burst through the door and started to pace back and forth. "Uh Ellie what's going on? Are you okay?" I said going to shut the door. "That low life, blood sucking, evil, narcissistic, crazy, cheating little idiot." She yelled and my eyes widened because I have never seen her this upset. "Ellie what happened? Come talking to me." I said sitting then patting on the couch. She sat. "Jack it happened again." "Shhh what happened?" I said putting my arm around her. "He cheated on me just like Jake did. I really thought he was the one for me but nothing good ever comes out of my relationships." She said crying and laying her head on my shoulder. I could tell she was more upset than anything. It also sounded as if she didn't believe what she was saying. Especially the 'I really thought he was the one for me' based on the tone of her voice it sounded as if she didn't really think that all.

"Ellie I know you are upset but you have to work through it. If this happened than it wasn't meant to be and I can tell you know that he isn't the one for you. Just by the tone of your voice I think you know that someone else is the one. I think you are more upset at your self for letting someone do this to you again. Ellie this isn't your fault. Some guys are just jerks and you most move on and grow from it." She pushed away from me. "Of course I am mad at myself Jack. Another guy cheated on me. Guys that I loved. I am beginning to think the guys aren't the problem, it is me. You know what you are right Jack I knew he wasn't the one for me but I could hope because I know the man I loved for years won't feel the same. So YES I did have hope for me and Drew but  YES I knew he wasn't the guy I was supposed to be with but sometimes I made myself believe that he was because I did love him. Anyways the guy I have wanted to be with before Drew didn't feel the same so I had to-"

Nick opened the door. "Hey sorry if I am interrupting anything but we have a case and just wanted to let you know we are leaving Els." "Oh uh okay." I said tears running down my face. He turned and started to leave then turned back around and ran towards me. He hugged me and whispered in my ear. "I don't know what it going on but I know it will all work out." Then he wiped my tears and kissed my cheek then left. "So Ellie what were you saying about how Drew isn't the one but Nick is?" "Oh yeah, like I love Nick but I don't know if he........wait a second. Sloane did you really just do that to me?" "What can I say I can tell when something is going on." I smiled  still kinda crying. She helped me up. "So about you and Gibbs?" "Nope doesn't work on me, we are not having a thing." I rolled my eyes, laughed then gave her a hug. "Thank you Jack. It still hurts, regardless of if I thought we were gonna end up together, I did love him." "I know." Jack said as I broke the hug and left.

I didn't wanna do this to Ellie but I didn't know how to split up Drew and Ellie. Plus I knew I didn't wanna kill him so it was either to have him cheat on her or be some sort of spy, so I choose cheating because it was easier to build into the story line.