Mei Pieh Chi (Venus De Milo)

Home: Earth, China, Sewers, New York City Chinatown

Aliases: Mei Pieh Chi (Venus De Milo)

Nickname(s): Mei, Vee, She Turtle, Venus, Pieh Chi, Kame

Species: Mutant Turtle

Gender: Female

Date of Birth: 1989 (Mutation year)

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 140 lbs

Eye Color: Brown (Red when affiliated with the Foot Clan)

Hair: None

Bandana Color: Cyan (default), Black (Foot Clan), White

Abilities

Mastery in Martial Arts: Expert in Shinobi, Ninjutsu, Kung Fu, and Karate, making her a fierce combatant.

Strategist & Leader: Recognized for her strong leadership skills and strategic thinking in dire situations, guiding her team effectively.

Elemental Mastery: Has the ability to harness and control all the elements, using them during battles and meditation.

Meditation & Spiritual Insight: Possesses a strong spiritual mind that aids in meditation, enhancing her focus and combat effectiveness.

Strong Sensing: A heightened sense of awareness that allows her to detect movements and emotions, making her an excellent scout and protector.

Weapons of Choice

Tessen: A traditional folding fan used in combat, adept in both offense and defense.

Kai Mi Balls: Weighted objects used for training and as weapons in combat, enhancing her agility and striking skills.

Ninja Stars: Classic weaponry used for precise throwing and distractions.

Cape Fighting: Utilizing her cape in combat to confuse and ensnare opponents, capitalizing on stealth.

Occupation

Profession: Shinobi magic apprentice and Ninja, actively training in ancient arts while taking on missions in and around New York City.

Affiliation

Groups:

Ninja Turtles, Chinese Shinobi Clan

TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Foot Clan (New Turtles in America)

Family Background

Teachers:

Master Chung I (Father) – a wise and powerful shinobi who instilled techniques and philosophies in Mei.

Master Splinter – a mentor who provided guidance in her ninja training.

The Elders – respected members of her clan who shared ancient wisdom.

Siblings:

Larota (Second Oldest Sister): Fierce and passionate, she channels her anger and strong emotions into becoming the Phoenix Guardian.

Talena (Middle Sister): An engineering prodigy with a love for nature and history, blending her talents to innovate and create.

Amoly (Youngest Sister): A graceful and artistic soul, her passion for ribbon dancing reflects her gentle spirit.

Personality

Kind-hearted and brave, Mei is known for her deep sense of empathy and dedication to her peers. Always willing to lend a helping hand, she exhibits qualities of mentorship and guidance. Loyalty and responsibility are her cornerstones, making her a trusted ally among her friends and family. Hopeful yet cautious, she approaches challenges with both optimism and prudence.

Mei Pieh Chi embodies resilience and leadership, often taking on the role of peacemaker among her siblings and allies. Her mastery of martial arts is coupled with a deep sense of duty and justice, often leading her to protect the vulnerable. Despite her serious demeanor when on missions, she has moments of levity and warmth, enjoying conversations about her sisters and their dreams. Her strategic mind allows her to adapt quickly during combat, always thinking several steps ahead.

Her upbringing among a family of strong women has instilled her with values of resilience and creativity, allowing her to connect with both her peers and the ancient teachings of her ancestors. With a strong bond to her sisters, Mei serves as both a protector and a mentor, guiding them as they learn to harness their unique talents.

Mei's journey as a Ninja and her mastery over the elements symbolize her commitment to harmony and balance, making her a vital member of the TMNT. Her dedication to helping others, combined with her warrior spirit, makes her an inspiring force in her universe—a true champion for justice who believes in the strength of unity and compassion.

Era(s): New Turtles in America

First Appearance: The Return Of The Dragons

Voice

Voiced by: Liu Yifei, bringing an ethereal and strong presence to her character.

This character profile encapsulates the essence and complexity of Mei Pieh Chi, positioning her as a formidable ninja and a beloved member of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe. She bridges traditional Chinese elements with modern ninja lore, making her a unique and rich character.

Abilities: Master of Shinobi/Ninjutsu/Kung Fu/Karate, Strong Leadership, Master Tessen fighter, Meditation, Strategist, Driving, Strong Sensing, Wiser, Master all the elements, and Strong Spiritual mind.

Stealth Suit

Cyber Armor