Ambivalence

Summary:
Kochou Shinobu decided that she hates Tomioka Giyuu.

~~~

Shinobu decided that she hates him, all of him. Everything he does makes her feel frustrated.

His eyes, his blue coloured eyes. She hates the way it brightens whenever his favourite food is placed right infront of him. She also hates the way that it would light up for a moment before it returned back to its usual dull self whenever he looked at-

His hair, his soft, spiky, messy, raven coloured hair. She hates that it would make him look flawless whenever the wind would blow right past him. She also hates the way that she craved to stroke it.

His nose, his perfectly shaped nose. She hates the way that it would scrunch up whenever she teases him. She also hates the way that she finds it cute.

His touch, his gentle touch. She hates the way his calloused hands would gently touch an animal. She also hates the way that his touch would comfort her within a second whenever she felt down.

His laugh, his rare laughter. She hates the way that it would make her heart race. She also hates the way that it was never her who made him laugh.

His mouth, his perfectly shaped mouth. She hates the way that the corners of his mouth would slightly lift up whenever he had found something amusing. She also hates the way that it would eventually turn into a beautiful smile, but it was never directed to her.

His voice, his deep velvety voice that she had the opportunity to hear way more than their group of friends. She hates the way that his voice would make her go crazy. She also hates the way that, that voice was the one who announced that he was getting married to her sister, shattering her very tiny heart.

His name, his last name. She hates that she would always imagine her to be the one to take up his last name. She also hates the way that it wasn't her who would take it up, but her sister.

She hates that she loves him.

.

A/N: Its short but im satisfied that I actually wrote something.

Yes, there would be a continuation. Somewhat.