𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓼

The following is a list of our roles and their responsibilities. We have many roles and availabilities, so apply for whichever sticks out to you most or do what you love! Go to the role's specific chapter to apply!

Founder: [FULL]

The Script Society was founded by winnie_loves_honeypaddiecake999, and ZeeyWrites. We came together because we wanted to start a unique community based on awards and contests as we understand the importance of recognition on an app with millions and millions of books.

Admin: [FULL]

The admins will be working alongside the founders to ensure everything is running smoothly. They must be able to step into a manager's role in case of hiatus or if the manager leaves. They will also be responsible for ensuring each department is running smoothly as an aid to the manager. You will report directly to the founders.

Manager: [FULL]

We are looking for six types of managers: graphic design, edit, review, judge, promoter, and writer. You will be in charge of your team by ensuring everyone is doing their work through weekly reports. If the founders or chancellor assigns you work, you will also be responsible for the fair distribution of this work. You are expected to communicate well with your team and ensure everyone's doing well.

Graphic Designer:

As a graphic designer, you will be making book covers, banners, stickers, certificates and more! As well, you may be making prizes for award and contest winners who purchase graphics from our graphics shop.

Editors:

Editors are incredibly important. You will be looking through all our books before we post them to ensure all our mistakes are resolved. As well, you may be editing chapters as prizes for award and contest winners who purchase edits from our edits shop.

Reviewers:

Reviewers will be working in our shop! People will come and request a review from you. As well, you may be doing reviews for prize winners. If we are low on judges, you may be asked to help out.

Permanent Judges:

We're an awards-based community, so judges are one of the most important roles in our community. You will be judging whatever category you like, and we will never force you to read anything you're uncomfortable with. You will be judging both our awards and contests, so there'll never be a dull moment!

Promoters:

Promoters are incredibly important for the discovery of our community. There are so many that we'll be relying on you to help get the word out that we exist and advertising our awards and contests. You may also be required to help recruit other members.

Newspaper Team:

We're looking for creative and talented writers to join our newspaper, Diurna Times. You'll be writing a column of your choice.

Available columns include:

1. Graphic Design Tips

2. Food 

3. Culture

4. Writing Tips

5. A brand-new column of your choice!

In the newspaper team, we're also looking for someone with great grammatical skills and analysis to scope books and users to forward to the Wattpad Book Recommendations writers and interviewers. You'll have access to a Google Form and Google Sheet, and you'll decide which books get to move on. 

Readers: [NEW ROLE!]

Do you want to do read-for-reads but are specific about the kinds of books you want to read? Well, in our read-for-read shop, you can advertise your book and the kinds of books you read. This way, when you exchange reads, you'll both be reading books you enjoy.

Disclaimer: we do not condone vote for vote

Theme Creators: [NEW ROLE!]

Do you enjoy finding or creating profile pictures? How about finding the perfect matching background? Do you like creating aesthetic bios for other people? In our theme shop, people can request either profile pictures, backgrounds, or bios from you depending on which you'd like to provide. 

VIP Members:

These people use our shops at least seven times, and as a thank you, they no longer need to use points to purchase services.