Chapter 7

Y/n's Pov ( *evil laugh*... Didn't see that coming, right?)

I woke up to the bright sunshine and stretched. I looked around and saw I was in a room. A white and soft bed, the room wasn't much dark. I got out of bed, wincing. I don't know why my body aches so much as if I've been running for so long. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw I was wearing a set of pj's.

" Ah! You're awake. " I heard and turned around. There was an old lady around her mid seventees. I gave a small smile not knowing what to do.

" Uh.. Hi. Not to be rude or anything but who are you? " I ask hoping she won't take that as an offence.

Shs gave a soft chuckle before guiding me to the bed.

" I'm Ana, honey. I found you in my backyard, unconscious. Do you know your name? " She asks and I frowned.

" Yeah, uh.., " I thought and recalled somehow it was Y/n but I couldn't recall my surname.

" It's Y/n but I don't remember my last name. And your backyard? " I ask, puzzled. I tried to remember what happened but I can't. Nothing at all.

Later, she filled me in with there are these people called Avengers and something about an Alien attacking New York and wiping half the population. She also told me some of them died and some lived and brought back who were gone. I think I was one of the gone.

" I'm sorry for the trouble but can I stay here unless I find my family? " I ask and she gave a sweet smile.

" Yes, dear. You can stay here as long as you want. I'll help you find your family. I live alone, here. " She says and I gave her a grateful smile.

Later that day, we talked, knowing each other more and she was very sweet and kind. Her food was delicious, although, I was worried where my family was or even worse, if I had one. What if they're not looking for me? Or thinks I'm dead?

I felt horrible for not remembering anything. Ana told me I'll be starting my school in a few months, somewhere called Midtown. I was not really excited, the thing was I don't recall anything of my past, did it happen to everyone or it's just me?

I bid goodbyes and went to the room she provided me. It was pretty good. It had a pretty comfy bed and a full door balcony. It was beautiful.
I took a shower and went to sleep wondering what I'll do if I don't find my family.

Next morning....
I woke up and got ready and headed downstairs. I smiled as Ava placed a cup of coffee infront of me.

" Thank you. " I said and Ava chuckled.

" What's wrong? " I ask and she shook her head.

" When I was cleaning up your cuts, you were wearing something like a suit or armour. You might figure out why you were wearing it. " Ava says and I just nodded, trying not to freak out by all of this stuff happening in my life.

After the little breakfast, I went back to my room and sighed.

I sighed wondering what suit was she talking about. I recalled her saying cuts. Was I in a fight with someone or something?
I shook my head and started reading one of the books Ava provided me to read before going to school, just to catch up.

I realized that the formulae and equations were pretty easy and surprisingly, I knew how to solve them. I sighed placing the book at a side and worried about looking for my family.

I lifted the pen in my hand and looked at it. I felt my hand glow and the pen turned to ashes and yelped.

" What the fuck? " I muttered looking at the dusty ashes.

I tried that again on a small pebble from my balcony and now I was freaking out.
Does that mean I have powers?

" Yes! Of course it is powers, you dumb idiot! " I muttered to myself and sighed.

------ Two Weeks Later-----

I found out I had many powers and I was also good at hand to hand combat. How you may ask, well. I did the most stupidest thing and went out on a crime scene a few times, my face hidden of course and honestly it felt familiar.

I sighed as I decided to make a suit for myself since Ava said she dumped my last one. I went to shopping with Ava the other day for buying clothes of my size. I secretly bought a leather cloth and shoes for it.

When we got back home, I waited for Ava to leave. She teaches as a Kindergarten. Small children. I decided how I'll do the design and went on with all black. I drew many designs but my mind kept stuck on one so I decided I'll do it.

It took me very long. It was quite scary though. I didn't know how I knew all of this but I build a suit building machine and computers and Phones and my mind went crazy. Sometimes, I feel like my mind is controlling me but I let it cuz I don't even know where my life is leading me.

I added the design and though of the features. After doing everything, I sat on my chair.

" Suit in Progress. " Said a voice from the machine, an A. I.

I fell asleep that day, a smile on my face.

End

Words Count: 938