Free Time Event(1): Sebastian

Author note: For the free time event, there are three dialogue choices. If you see an x emoji that means it's the wrong choice. If you see a check mark emoji, then it is the right choice. 

Also, the wrong dialogue choice will be in italics to indicate what would happen if you did that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuichi is stroking Kokichi's hair while Kokichi is laid his head on his boyfriend's lap. They are in Kokichi's bedroom.

Mr.Chuckles and Mr.Cuddles are sitting on the bed. The short teenage boy sighs, unhappily. He knows that Shuichi has a few days left until he and Sebastian will return back to London.

"I'm gonna miss you, Shu-Shu." Kokichi whispers.

"Aw! Don't feel sad. We can still talk to each other through discord." Shuichi said and kisses Kokichi's forehead.

"I know. It's just that when you are here, it reminds me of the happy memories that we had together." Kokichi reply.

The moment when Shuichi came back to Japan and meets him at his school, he was really happy to see him. Even Shuichi misses his boyfriend so much.

Then, Shuichi had an idea.  "You can visit me in London. That way, we can have fun together again." Shuichi suggests.

That made Kokichi's eyes sparkle.

"Omigod! That's a good idea! If my parents says yes, then I can go to London during the spring break." Kokichi said.

"Oh! What a coincidence! My school also has a spring break." Shuichi laughs.

Suddenly, Kokichi gets up and starts jumping on the bed, happily.

"Hooray! I'm gonna see you again in London!" Kokichi says. However, when he grabs Mr. Chuckles, the clown toy crosses his arm(which Kokichi is the one who did)

"What's wrong, Mr.Chuckles?" Kokichi asks.

Mr.Chuckles brings his face closer to Kokichi's ear,indicating that he is whispering to him(which Kokichi is the one who did it).

"Oh! Mr.Chuckles is wondering if he can also go to London." Kokichi said.

Mr.Chuckles even clasp his hands together, indicating that he is pleading to Shuichi(Which Kokichi is the one who did it).

"Sure! Mr.Chuckles can come to London." Shuichi said.

Mr.Chuckles clap his hands together, happily(which Kokichi is the one who did it).

"You made him so happy that Mr.Chuckles wants to have a group hug." Kokichi said.

Shuichi nods and grabs Mr.Cuddles, his teddy bear. Together, Kokichi, Shuichi, Mr.Cuddles, and Mr.Chuckles hug each other.

Shuichi feels like they have a strong bond with each other. Even Mr.Chuckles and Mr.Cuddles are in love with other.

'Mr.Chuckles and Mr.Cuddles are so precious together. #ProtectMr.ChucklesandMr.Cuddles' Shuichi thought.

When the hugging is over, Shuichi went downstairs to get something to drink. He found a grape flavored panta in the fridge and drinks it.

As he is drinking his soda, Shuichi hear Sebastian's voice from the living room.

"Hey Shuichi. Can you find the knitting needles for me. I don't know where it is." The butler said.

Sebastian is sitting on the couch. He got two yarns: which is blue and purple. The yarns are found inside the basket in the living room.