Sebastian to the rescue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/17/2018

It is 8:40am and a ray of sunlight hit the two boys in the face. Shuichi and Kokichi are sleeping in the same bed together, including their stuffed toys, Mr.Chuckles and Mr. Cuddles.

In Kokichi's bedroom, there is a desk, a bunch of posters on his walls, two purple bean, and a whiteboard on the wall.

The two boys are awake thanks to the sunlight shining through the window.

"Augh! I hate sunlight!" Shuichi mumbles as he rubs his eyes.

"Thanks for destorying our beauty sleep, you stupid sunlight." Kokichi complains.

Shuichi gets off the bed and went to use the bathroom, so he can brush his teeth and take a quick shower.

While he is waiting for his boyfriend, Kokichi hugs Mr.Chuckles.

"So, did you have a good dream, Mr.Chuckles?" Kokichi asks.

Mr. Chuckles nods his head, up and down(which Kokichi is the one who did it).

"Let me guess. Did you have a dream where..." Kokichi said. Then, he proceeds to whisper into Mr.Chuckles' ears, snickering.

That's when Mr.Chuckles gets mad amd slaps Kokichi in the face(Which Kokichi is the one who did it).

"Owww! I was just kidding about how you and Mr.Cuddles were having se-"

Suddenly, he hear the bathroom door. Meaning that Shuichi is done with the bathroom.

Kokichi decided to not finish on what he is saying and just went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Kokichi got out of the bathroom, they bring their stuffed toys with them and head downstairs to the living room.

Shuichi is wearing his navy blue bathrobe pjs and slippers while Kokichi is wearing his black and white checkered onesies.

The boys even saw Sebastian cooking breakfast for them in the kitchen.

The butler is making scrambled eggs, bacons, and pancakes. He is also making an homemade orange juice.

There was a note on the fridge saying that Kokichi's parents had to leave to work early and they are putting Sebastian in charge of the house.

The boys sits down on the red couch. Both boys are sitting criss crossed and have their stuffed toys on their lap.

Kokichi grabs the remote from the table.

"So, I was thinking that we should watch cartoons. How about we watch Spongebob Squarepants on Nickelodeon?" Kokichi suggested.

"I mean Spongebob Squarepants is okay but I want to watch Adventure Time on Cartoon Network." Shuichi said.

"Say what?! What's wrong with Nickelodeon, Shuichi?" Kokichi said as he puts down the remote.

"No offense but I feel like Cartoon Network is way better than Nickelodeon."

"Oh please! Nickelodeon has the best shows in the history of cartoons!" Kokichi argues.

"Oh really?" Shuichi asks as he raises his eyebrows at him.

"Yeah! There's Spongebob Sqaurepants, CatDog, Hey Arnold, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Catscratch, Rugrats, Jimmy Neutron, Rocko's Modern Life, The Fairy Odd Parents, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, Rocket Power, The WildThorn berrys....the list goes on!" Kokichi said.