all is unfair in love and hate

(Jimmy's pov)

"Well, then. Sorry you had to see that side of me, hehe."he said calming down. (As i realize I've been typing in the wrong font) "n-n-no your f-fin, fi-fine." I say. We here a alarm beep. And we realize it's 10:00 on a school night. "Shit." Kyle says as he grabs a sleeping bag. "We should probably get some sleep."

               (Timeskip to 3:00 am)
                     (Kenny's pov)

I wake up to see Pat dragging someone. "stupid stan and jimmy making me kiss kenny, ill show them." He mumbled angrily. I yawned and he looked at me but then went back to work.
                   (Timeskip to morning)

I woke up to screaming and laughter.
I opened my eyes to see a naked stan in the same sleeping bag Jimmy ran out and proceeded to take a shower. Stan put on his clothes. "WHO DID THIS." He yelled as Pat rose his hand. Stan lunged at him and started to strangle him. We all threw him off. " That's *gasp* what you *gasp*get." He said gasping for air. "YOU DICK. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" He yells. "Thats what makes it so fuckin' funny." He said while laughing. He stormed out.

Lol pranks hahaha.  I might do another chapter today. Just so I can have a lot when I stop posting so often. Thanks for reading. And remember to always be a dick to people when they embarrass you.

245 words