The hang out.

"What did you just say?" I said.
"Look, Cartman told me that he wants to fight you." He said blandly. I get mad but try to keep my insanity to myself. "O-ok, I'm good." I say, trying my best not to make someone sorry for wanting to fight me twice. " Y-you sure t-there, Pat."I here Jimmy say.

                     (Jimmy's pov)

'I feel bad for the kid. Mostly because I know what's going to happen.' I thought. "A-are you s-sure, man." Tweek said. "B-bro you should probably accept." I said. "Why, you don't want Craig fighting but you want me to." He said confused. "Look, we know you hate being made fun of." Kyle said. "And we know Cartman will do everything in his power to make sure he gets a posse to make everyone start making fun of you if you don't accept." Stan finished. " I don't care!" Pat said getting angry. "Woah Woah, calm down."Craig said waving his hand in a downward motion. He was about to storm off but Kenny grabbed him. "Hey, bro stop. Just come with us." He said walking away. He followed.
                      (Cartman's pov)

"Where is that Gothic disgrace!" I said aloud. "I don't know. Can you stop asking." One of the kids said. "Shut up asswipe." I said angrily. He left. I saw him in the distance. I start laughing. " He's going to regret that."

                      (Pat's pov)

I start walking to Craig's house. "So what are we doing tonight." Token said. It was me, Stan, Kyle, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Tweek, Craig, and Kenny. Or as they call him 'McWhoredick'. "How about never have I ever." Clyde said eagerly. "Ugh, fine!" Craig said complaining

         Time skip to Craig's basement

"So let's s-start I g-guess." Tweek said
"Well I'll go first, I guess." Craig said blandly. "Never have I ever

             ( Boom time skip not writing an entire game of that trust me it takes way to long)

I check my watch 8:34 "Well guys its about time to eat." I say keeping my cool because of Clyde's usual bullshit.
"Your right." Kyle said walking upstairs.  We went out and went to 'Shitty' wok. "Hello welcome to Shitty Wok my I take your order." The owner said. He gave us menu's and we sat down.

            (Time skip after dinner)

After paying we walked out but then we say fatass.

                     ( Craig's POV)

"Hey fags, whats going on." He says as Tweek hide behind me.
"What do you want Cartman!" I say angrily. "I want the goth." He said. I could so Pat getting angry. "Shut up Fatass and go cry to  your 'mehm'!" He said mocking him. He ran in and punched him.
              "You made a big mistake boy." He said laughing aloud. Like a maniac.

Yah, cliff hanger. I'm trying to make the chapter's longer but its my first story so I have no idea what I'm doing. But anyways thanks for reading hope you enjoyed.

501 Words