Cartman's Revenge

(Pat's pov)

We started to head to school with Jimmy and Stan still pissed at me.
I see the front of the school and gasp.

                  (Craig's pov)

"Dear god" I say. Looking at the dozens of kids along with Cartman. " You made a big mistake new kid!" Cartman said aloud. "What do you want fatass!" Kyle yells. "Shut up Jew!" He yelled. Him and stan were starting to get mad. 10 of the kids ran up to Pat and started beating the shit out of him. "STOP IT CARTMAN YOU'LL KILL HIM!!" Kenny yelled 3 minutes later after watching him start to bleed out. But they all ran stopped after the cops showed up with an ambulance.

                      (Pat's pov)

I woke up in the hospital and checked the time. 1:37. I saw Kenny and Token in the room sleeping. I smiled. "Hey guys." I whispered. They woke up. "Your awake!" Kenny yelled but then was shushed Token. "You there are other people here Kenny." He said. I smiled. "Ok, mom." I said laughing. "Ok now what happend." I said.

                  (Time skip to after token talked)

"That fat tub of KFC is going to get his
ass handed to him on a platter!" I say angrily.

                     (Time skip to lunch the next day)

                       (Tweek'pov)

I here the lunch room door burst open and see a person with a gun but not any person

It was pat.

Yeah lol cliff hanger ill do a small fight for the next chapter. I would like to thank Smhilysm for helping me with this story. As always thanks for readind.