**Info**

~Welcome to Advertisment 101~

-X Flashing lights X-

Here in A101 you can advertise anything that is on wattpad with a few rules of my own.

Rule #1. You must tag 10 people.  You do not have to know all of them.  Just tag people.

(I know a shocker, right?)

RULE Numbeeeeer 2.  You must list: The title of the story.  The author.  The genre and any subgenres.  The description no matter how long it is.  Status.  If it is mature you must say it is mature.  If it is not you do not have to include it.  The password which is LF.  Those two letters.  And lastly your tags. 

I would like people to read this.  Even though it is not much to follow.  And yeah you do not have to follow me like some require.

Rule number..... 3.  Do not spam or post in every genre.  Only advertise in genres that fit.

Only three rules

Remember them and start advertising.

Also I will not look at people's stuff.... (sorry)

I am just so busy these days with school starting and all, but if you really want me to myself. (Yeah, I am in highschool, half the population of wattpad is.)

It has to be funny and unique.

Why does your book stand out from other people's books.

If you explain and it catches my interest than I might.