Ch.27 Nora's Return!.

Previously :
.
.
.
.
.

The camping trip finished quickly when the assistant of mr. Owen called axel. At midnight on the same day, the hospital announced his death. Kevin imprisoned himself in his room and what made it get worse was when elena told him that her parents died, too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The year finished, finally and another new year had started without any troubles, abduction, or... Death!. But kevin knows this doesn't mean that everything had done.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Most of the time, he thinks about the question which didn't go away from his head * who is next?. * and at the same time... He thinks about his work!.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* look at who came to visit you!. * this was elena who wears a black blouse, slim jeans, and carrying her back bag on one shoulder while she's walking with a smile towards the office at the company... Yes, kevin became the director of the company.

* my cute girl!. * he raised his eyes off the papers and laughed, then he talked while he's standing up and walked toward her.

* i finished my lectures, so i decided to visit the new director in his office and... *

* yeah yeah and watch him while he's working, isn't it?.* he interrupted her and talked. She smiled because he's right and nodded to him.

* are you hungry?. * he asked while he's returning some strands of her hair behind her ear and she nodded to him.

* then, let's go and eat somewhere.* he said and went to bring his jacket. When he wore it, she asked.

* do you were working while the three upper buttons of your shirt were opened?!. * the three upper buttons of his shirt were showing up his clavicle bone and a little of his chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Note💡: Clavicle (collarbone): the bone between the shoulder and neck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* i know what are you thinking about and my answer is no!. You should stop watching dramas because you became imagine many stranger things.* he looked down at the buttons, then he talked to her.

* dramas... * she talked, wondering but, she didn't continue because he pulled her from her hand to get out of the office. She rode his Black Mercedes and they went.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While they're in the car on their way to a restaurant...
.
.
.
.
.
.

* where are axel and laura?. * he asked while he's driving and focusing on the road.

* they went to watch a movie in the cinema. * she answered while she's looking out the window and rolling a strand of her hair around her finger.
.
.
.
.
.
.