Ok, A Warning to Wattpad Users...

This chapter, I decided to do this because i also received the same message...

If someone forwards you an allegedly 'contract' for Webnovel and their account is new...DO NOT ACCEPT WHATSOEVER.

Because I checked their account and found that it was 2 weeks made, but the information looked legit, I clicked their discord link and found that it was a guy named Bryce. You can find more information on a reddit thread, just click this link, https://www.reddit.com/r/writing/comments/hh4spj/author_liaison_representative_from_webnovelcom/ .

You can find through the comments that he was under a different profile not under the name Hao, and many others. If you feel like reporting him because it scares you and might scare other users, you can do it like I did! If you have different opinions, I won't bother because different people, different opinions.

Either way, it doesn't look to be like a scam but it is somewhat not good for you to enter. I shared this on my minimal read story so that the writers or any users who decide to be writers see this, they can know ahead of time just in case! I also suggest to do some light reading and researching but the thread which I suggest helps a lot!

Be safe, especially in these times!!

-KJMist :3 (And lookout for the new chappies for arc 1 next month!!)

(For those who are wondering what it looks like.)

Can I just point out how it's so funny that they space W e b n o v e l and text me at 3 in the morning— offended tbh

Can I just point out how it's so funny that they space W e b n o v e l and text me at 3 in the morning— offended tbh.😪😂

😪😂