~CHAT~

Frisk sat up with some struggle, being extremely sore from the previous training and stared at the skeleton in the corner of her room "w-what are you doing here?" He shifted in his chair, almost nervously "I..brought you here, I walked in as you collapsed, teleported you here and stayed with you until you woke up."
"But...why? If I'm truthfully honest I though you didn't like me" she let out a weak smile and he chuckled slightly "yeah I'm sorry for that I was just...lost in my thoughts I guess, I let them get the better of me..I doubt you'll remember our childhood years but.." his small smile faltered and he stared at the ground, he then stood up and his eyesockets went black "no...no I'm sorry.." frisk looked at him confused and quite scared "sans? A-are you okay?" He was almost frozen in place like a picture, he couldn't move, frisk hesitated but stood up as best as she could on her weak legs "s-sans?" She reached out to touch his shoulder as she saw a blue tear run down his cheekbone but before anything happened he teleported away and she was left alone in her room.

Meanwhile Sans has teleported back to his room while crying "what was i thinking?? Of course she won't remember, I'm better just keeping my distance like I told myself I would. It's for the best. Business before attachments." He sighed deeply and calmed himself down.

As soon as Toriel heard news of frisk collapsing she ran to her child's room "frisk!? My child are you okay?? Are you hurt??" Frisk looked up at tori and smiled slightly "I'm okay mom!...a bit sore but mostly okay" she gave her mother a reassuring smile and Toriel gave out a sigh of relief "good. You shall have a break from training until you've recovered, undyne shouldn't have pushed to your limit you like that." Frisk giggled slightly "honestly I'm fine, I now understand undyne can be a bit full on but that's okay, we can find something that works out eventually, anyways I need to sleep to let by body recover" tori nodded and said goodnight before closing the door and leaving once again.

—————————
I am so sorry this chapter took so long, I had a mini writers block but I'll try and update you guys more frequently!