~MEMORY~

*third POV*
Frisk woke up to the smell of metal, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking over to where the smell was coming from, next to her sans was sat on a hospital bed, blood oozing from his side. He was in great pain, wincing while trying to pull whatever was lodged in his bones out again. "Hey stop!" Frisk suddenly blurred out, he looked up at her with a confused look on his face "what do ya want toots. Just leave me be." She thought for a minute then sighed, frisk remembered her medical training from HUNT and stood up, limping over, she hesitated then checked his stats, they were dropping quickly, sans on the other hand was watching her very closely, not trusting the person she'd become. She looked around and found all the necessary tools. Frisk picked up a vial of purple liquid and handed it to the skeleton "drink" she instructed, he took it, hesitated, then drank. Almost instantly the pain started to wash away, frisk took this time to get to work, she disinfected around the bullet wound and applied pressure for a few minutes to stop it bleeding, she grasped some medical pliers and pulled the bullet out, she then injected a blue liquid directly into the wound. Sans watched her carefully "how do you know how to do this?." Frisk looked up at him with a weak smile "I read a lot of books back at..my old place" that's when he saw it, the same peaceful glint in her bright golden eyes as when they were kids, looks like the real frisk was still in there somewhere, after a few seconds hesitation she bandaged him and cleaned her mess, limping back to her bed and plopping herself down.

Within about 10 minutes sans wound was healed, during that ten minutes frisk had fallen back asleep and sans was sat there, observing her and getting lost in his own thoughts. He was so caught up in his own mind he didn't realise the nurse come in "sans? Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He shook himself out of it and looked at the Fox woman "just fine, I sorted it." He then got up and walked out of the room, leaving the fox to give frisk her daily check up