part 5 lily"s house in the forbidden forest

as soon as lily finished building her house in the forbidden forest she stepped back to admire it's beauty and charm.
she was proud of her accomplishments for going through with building the house in the forest.
'so what do think rosemary' as lily showed her the completed work outside of the house.
rosemary was astonished at the work that lily put forth effort into building the house.
when lily finished the final touches on the house she went inside to cook some dinner for her and rosemary.
lily eventually went back through the house to find rosemary sitting outside looking up at the stars in the sky so lily eventually sat next to her.
'you love it here don't you' asked lily while looking up the stars in the sky with rosemary.
rosemary eventually fell asleep on lily's shoulder and she curled up with rosemary by her side that night.
the next morning lily got up to make breakfast for herself and rosemary.
"breakfast time'!? yelled out lily from the living room and rosemary came downstairs to smell the beautiful aroma of her breakfast that was made just for her.
rosemary sat down at the table and started to eat her breakfast without a hitch.
when rosemary was finished with her breakfast she decided to go outside to enjoy nature while lily cleaned the house.
when lily was finished cleaning the house she decided to do more chores around the house.
when night fell the stars in the sky began to shine through the woods and it was spectacular to see the beautiful stars at night.
the next day lily decided to throw a party at her new house in the forest so she invited many friends of
hers to the house that she built herself.
her friends were quiet impressed with her handy work around the house.
the party continued throughout the day and night inside of her new house.
lily's house in the forbidden forest was spectacular to her because she built it herself with her own hands and she never stopped working on the house ever since she started on the project of building the house in the forbidden forest.
lily enjoyed living here at the house with beautiful nature surrounding her.