part 7 lily's victory celebration at the forbidden forest

when lily finally won the battle of the death eaters she wanted to celebrate her victory at the forbidden forest that night.
so lily invited all of her friends from hogwarts to join her on this victorious day of celebration for winning the battle of the death eaters.
lily enjoyed every minute of the victory celebration ceremony that she forgot about her past life when she had a great life with her family when she was young.
'so are you excited that this battle is over?'asked Fred while grabbing a plate of food from the table.
'yes definitely I'm excited but remember that the death eaters will be back for more than usual these days as it is gets out of hand at hogwarts' said lily while she finished up eating her food and then lily went over to wash the dishes that afternoon.
'these death eaters don't know when to stop and they still continue to appear in front of us' explained Hermione granger still in dissatisfaction that she had faced these death eaters before it was nothing new to her.
'you've faced these death eaters before Hermione?'asked lily still pretty surprised that Hermione granger has seen these death eaters before.
'yes I definitely do see them all the time it's nothing new to me as always when I first started Hogwarts I knew that the death eaters would follow us anywhere we go' explained Hermione granger.
'how did they get into the forbidden forest then?'questioned lily still perplexed with that question in her mind.
'so you knew how these death eaters were everywhere even if we're in the forbidden forest' said Hermione granger.
'yes I definitely knew that they were coming unexpectedly yesterday I was ready for the fight of my life' said lily with confidence.
'wow that's pretty bold of you to stand up against the death eaters like that' said Fred with a smile on his face.
when the rest of the victory celebration ceremony continued Fred decided to entertain the rest of the hogwarts students until it got dark.
the stars came out through the clouds that night they shined so brightly that the rest of other the people from hogwarts started to stay up to watch the stars in the night sky.
when the ceremony was finished everyone eventually left the forbidden forest that late night.