part 13 lily's long lost sister

when lily was enjoying the summer sun shining through the clouds that particular day she noticed a newspaper 🗞️ on the ground and she went over to pick it up because it sat on the concrete floor for some time now and she noticed a picture of the two beautiful girls in the picture that someone else took before realizing what it was she instantly thought to herself that she knew who that was in the photograph it was her long lost sister petunia that was her sister's name and she knew right away that she hasn't seen her sister petunia for many years because she was apparently a muggle and she was always jealous of lily for being a witch which her sister hated that fact that lily was a witch and she wasn't that made their relationship so much harder than before because lily was different than her sister petunia and it was true say the least.
as lily continues to read the rest of the story of her long lost sister petunia she finds herself in more of what she considers a dangerous place for a witch like herself to consume more contents of the whole story it was definitely not designed to be true but she was more concerned about what had happened to her sister and where she is now because she was now desperate to find out where her sister petunia is in this world so she continued to find out about through the whole newspaper article and she found it without a reason for the fact that her sister was surprisingly still alive in this place of London England where she had lived before many years ago that the whole world was invaded by death eaters in England at the time and lily knew that she had to go through a period of time travel to get to her sister in London so she thought quickly before realizing that she had to sacrifice herself just for her own safety and save her sister petunia but she had no choice but to go through time travel and she eventually ended up doing it again in so many different ways that she survived all of it eventually and she finally found her sister petunia which was a short life moments after she saved her from death eaters and other horrible things that stood between them and she was surprised to see her sister stand before her when they both warped back to hogsmead to see that her sister was actually a hero for saving her but she never appeared to be pleased with that fact in mind.
still stunned with her sister staring back at her she had a little few minutes to recollect her memories because she just couldn't believe that her sister lily saved her life and she didn't even realize that it was her all this time.
'are you going to thank me for saving you from those death eaters that Voldemort had been with all along' replies lily as she sits on the floor.
'I don't think so just because you are a witch doesn't mean that you don't have to save me from them!? screamed petunia as she stomped around the whole room,
' well I had to stop the death eaters from getting your soul thank you for very much for that because I didn't want you here anyway but here I am saving you from evil dementors that suck the life out of you so you don't seem to care that I saved you from all of this' said lily while still trying to fight the urge to fight or argue with her sister petunia at this point in time she refuses to let it get the best of her.
'okay fine you win but only because you don't have a chance to fight for yourself this time' lily replies with a laugh and then proceeds to say what she to say but before she could finish her sentence her sister was surprised by how clam she was when talking to her because it was her own fault that she never got along with her sister petunia all those years ago.
as soon as sister finally calmed herself down from being upset with her she finally sat down next to her without saying a word to her sister lily.
as the day progressed it was clear to see that her sister wasn't feeling very happy about being saved from death eaters and dementors so she kept silent forever until she would eventually find herself again and she was not sure about those feelings that were initially expressed inside her mind and body but she knew that she would keep very little thing that was going to burst through her mind she told herself that she had to continue to live with her sister because she wasn't safe going back to England and that lily her sister would die for her if she didn't have a sister she would be forever alone without her sister by her side.
'So i guess I should have been more nicer to you than those precious memories that we had together when we were little' said petunia softly while looking around the room.
'wait what are you actually talking to me now because I'm your little sister wow that's a surprise to me' replies lily as she looks at her sister staring down at her.
'yeah this is so weird that we are actually talking to each other I don't understand why you would think I wouldn't talk to you' said petunia as she stares up at lily with a smile on her face.
'okay then you should have said something like this all along because we were never good friends at the time and we were horrible to each other when we were little girls we knew that wasn't fair for us because you were different than me and you were always so jealous because I was a witch and you weren't now so you understand where I'm coming from because I sure do at this point' said lily while looking for scraps of food on the floor that she could cook for the both of them with her own hands without her magic wand and she learned to cook for herself when she was a girl and now she is a good cook for many years to come and she continues to try to make amends with her long lost sister who has never been a great sister to her all those years ago and she is working on the relationship has fallen apart forever and continues to see her long lost sister as her own family member that was lost long ago.