part 3 lily's job at the ministry of magic

"I can't believe I'm here' said lily walking through the door of the ministry of magic department.
"hi you must be lily I'm Dave I work for the ministry of magic' replied Dave while looking at his clipboard
when he finished up looking at his clipboard he turned to face her.
"so your new here uh?' said Dave with a perplexing tone in his voice.
'yes definitely I'm new here" replied lily with a smile on her face.
'so let me show you around lily okay?" said Dave while he shows her around the ministry of magic
when the tour was finished lily was impressed with the beauty and elegant artwork on the walls of the ministry and she walked through the whole ministry admiring the beauty of its elegance and charm.
'so you like the way it's setup' asked Dave
lily nods with an astonishing yes her expression showed all of that she was feeling in that moment.
'I love this beautiful place" replied lily with a happy expression on her face.
"I love this beautiful place I'll definitely stay here for many years to come!'
'that's great news I'm glad you'll like it here you won't regret working here with me won't you?' questioned Dave as he looks at her with a smile on his face.
"Nope I won't regret it at all' said lily while she unpacks everything onto her desk.
when lily finished unpacking her stuff she went through her files to find out about what happened to the magical girl that casted a spell on her muggle friend by accident.
when lily finally found the file about the girl she started reading the files.

lily"s reading section
this girl should be expelled for doing magic outside of school. she definitely did magic when she was on a holiday break from hogwarts. the girl supposedly did perform magic on her muggle friend to try to see if she was a witch and to her surprise she found out that she could do magic. the ministry of magic has been alerted by this explosion they immediately consider this to be a good idea for this girl but further questions will eventually be addressed with the ministry of magic of decision of they decide on wether she should be sent to the ministry of magic to discuss her account of using magic on a muggle.

end of lily's reading section of the files
when lily finished the article about the magic girl she put it in back in her desk.
lily went downstairs to get herself some food and then she walked back upstairs to finish her writing when nightfall fell lily packed her stuff up for the night and headed out the through the front door
lily eventually got use to her surroundings at her job at the ministry of magic.

author's note
this is the 3rd chapter of lily is a witch
what do you think of this chapter so far?
don't worry more chapters are coming soon
don't forget to like and comment on this chapter of the story