part 6 lily encounters death eaters at the forbidden forest

when lily saw death eaters at the forbidden forest that morning she prepared herself for battle that she was definitely ready for.
lily pulls out her wand and runs towards the woods to find a hidden place before beginning to battle the death eaters she knew she was in for the fight of her
life.
soon as the death eaters approached her she would pull out her wand and started to fight back while they did the same thing to her.
she never gave up the fight she was a strong powerful witch in the wizarding world of Hogwarts.
lily continued to fight with the death eaters as throw more dangerous spells at her while she kept dodging
them every single time.
when lily eventually saw more of death eaters appear in the forbidden forest she knew she couldn't take all of them on so she called all of the magical creatures to help her with the battle with the death eaters that day.
suddenly more death eaters appeared out of thin air and continued to form a new team together as ever. she knew that she needed more backup during this battle with the death eaters. they continued to multiply into strong pack of death eaters.
when she finally thought she lost the battle with the death eaters she still continued to battle no matter what happens to her she never gave up on the fight.
suddenly Dumbledore appeared when lily was still fighting the death eaters and Dumbledore went by her side to help her fight the death eaters so she wasn't alone doing this by herself.
Dumbledore was inspired by the way she fought whole time before he came along to help her with the battle of the death eaters that day.
they both fought the death eaters all night long and up until the next morning.
Harry Potter and Hermione granger appeared eventually to help as well with the battle.
eventually the whole neighborhood of witches, wizards, came out to help lily out with the battle of the death eaters and teachers also came on to the field of battle as well.
lily was definitely intrigued with her teammates helping her with a tough battle of her life.
she couldn't of done this without her friends and teachers from hogwarts to help her with the toughest battle of a lifetime.
when more death eaters appeared in the forbidden forest. they were extremely exhausted from last night's battle but they were not done yet.
they still continued to battle throughout night until the next day. they never gave up on the battle of the death eaters that day.
Ron weasley eventually came on to the battle field as well to help lily with the battle of the death eaters. they eventually won the first battle of the of a lifetime.
lily was eventually proud of her teammates for pulling their own weight together to battle the death eaters.