Chapter 1: That Maid, Raven

Disclaimer: We dont own black butler we just borrowed Tobos Yana-sensei's characters for a litt bit of time!! If we owned Black butler we would be making Bassy to do more of...le sex ;)) *laughs like undertaker* jk this is a PG-13!! Well...who knows??!!.... OuO

Raven's POV

On one fine day,, I got lonely and bored in hell and I decided to go and say hi to my dad. His name's Sebastain Michalis, he's a duke of hel just like me even through I'm also a witch ((And a relly good one so don't mess with me or my dad at all since youll be bounded to die if you do...) which makes me powerfuler than your average demon.

Anyway I herd that my dad had a contract with a noble man named Ceil Phantomhive so i went to his manner which was huge. I walk up to the door, shoked because...this is where my dad works?!?! Wow! I am very impressed.

I went to knock on the door but befor i could do that the door opens and I was about to attack the mistikal force that might had been trying to attack me. I get ready to cast a powerfull spell with my wich powers but I stopped when I saw someone standing there. It was my dad! He has dark hair, red eyes, and is very tall. I recognisedhim imediatley cause he looks just like me! Heehee!

He looked confoosed for a minute (i guess because he couldnt recognise me in my 25 year old human form) but then he starts to smirk really widely. "Hi, little demon...its been to long..almost 25 years" and i ran up to hug him "yeah it really has been a while I missed you daddy" i say, a tear spilling down my cheek because I just missed him that much "hell got lonely and boring so I want to visit you with your new contracter was that ok?"

Sebastian smirked and nods. "Yes that is fine...Ill have to speak to bocchan fist, his names Ceil Phsntomhive,, he is a hakushaku and he doesnt really like new people mutch so........"

Hes cut off when I hear a couff from somewhere behind him. We turn to look and see a really handsome boy- no what am I saying?!?! I didnt even know this boy!! And I'm a demon, we don't have feelings wich means we cannot fall in love...,.,.right??

My thoights stop dead in their treaks when the boy smirked a bit. "Sebastain, who is this girl? What is she doing at our manner"? "Nothing bocchan, this is my daughter Charlotte"

I cut him off, offended - and blushinng a little?!?!?! - "Dad I told you to not call me that! I'm Raven you know that"

Dad laughs. "Silly kids with their nicknames and stuff" I scoff at him. "I'm not a kid dad, I'm 5,000 years old in 2 years!" I exclaim matter-o-factly and he shrugs "You're still a baby to me. Afterall,, I am older than you"

"Ahem" said Ceil, looking annoyed "I don't care about names or age or anything. Raven, let's talk in my office...you are a demon"?

Yes" i say in a proper voice. Im talking to a cute hakushaku, afterall...wait. Why did I call him cute again? No! He's just a stupid boy. I cant get atached like this to someone i just meet.

"Ok come with me" Ceil said and I go with him up stairs to his office which is as huge as you would imagine. He sits down with me and smiles a little bit "Hi u said you liked called Raven right"

I blusheda little agian "yes" i say "i dont like my real name which is charlotte because its way to girly and i hate girly things since it doesnt go well with my esthethic"

"U sound like your dad" Ceil said with a chuckle "He likes his esthetic. U do look a lot like him you now??"

I blushed and he smircked. "Yea i know but were still really different like he uses his thru human form i dont sense i look to ugly in it"

Ceil tilted his head he looked so cute with that big eye and those cute cheeks...those kissable lips...ugh what am i saying??!!! "Why do not you like it??" He aks and I look away embarassed. "Becuse I...I look to young and my...you now what? Forget it" I say angrily, rolling my red demony eyes.