Chapter 1: The News

(Authors POV)

All the avengers living in the compound are currently sitting in the cinema room watching the lion king. Pepper and Tony are cuddled up on one couch, Sam and Maria are on another, and Bucky and Wanda are next to them. Thor, Jane, Scott and hope are all sharing the big couch while Steve, Natasha and all the kids are on the floor with bean bags.

(Nat's POV)

I'm currently leaning on Tony leg while him and Pepper are cuddling on the sofa. Peter has his head in my lap and I'm playing with his brown curly hair, Morgan is then cuddled into peters chest while intensity watching the film.

I look over to Sam and Maria, she has her head on his shoulder while his hand is on her thigh, I smile with a small sigh. Maria has always been like a sister to me and when I see her with Sam she looks so peaceful and I honestly wonder why they haven't made it official, it's obvious they like each other.

Across the Room is Steve with the three Barton children all cuddling and climbed onto him, he'd be such a good dad. Wait what? Why am I thinking of Steve being a dad? Ugh, honestly I just want a break.

As the film comes to an end the cinema doors barge open, my non biological dad, aka Nick Fury storms through.

"GRAMPA FURY" little Morgan stark screams as she runs up to fury.

"hey little stark, hello avengers" he says somewhat calmly while picking up Morgan.

"fury as much as I love you please don't ruin film night, this is the first bit of peace some of us have had since last week" I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Amen to that sister" I hear Maria mumble while the others are also agreeing with me.

"Don't worry Natasha I'm actually here to bring you some good news which I think you will all love" fury says with a sly grin on his face

"Fury can you get to the point because I have three sleeping kids on me and I kinda want to go to bed" Steve says while I chuckle at him.

"Calm down grampa, anyway I have decided that you guys have all worked really hard and you deserve a break" all eyes started to shine and smiles crept into everyone's faces. "So I have decide to give you all 3 weeks holiday, you can do what you like as long as your relaxing" fury explains while smiling.

All of a sudden Tony jumps in the air while shouting "LETS ALL GO ON HOLIDAY! I have a huge house on a private island in Bora Bora. We can all go, even the kids, I can get the private jet ready and we can go Friday? Pleaseeeeeee." He ended by whining.

"Tony I've known a stark for long time and this is by far the greatest idea a stark has ever said to me, I'm in" Steve said. There was then showers of "I'm in" and "whoop" then everyone turned to me.

"What?" I question while looking around at everyone

"Will you come?" Steve asked while looking at me, maybe I could use this holiday to get closer to Steve I wonder.

"Is that even a question, of course I'll come!" Everyone jumped up a started shouting.

Authors note- the first couple chapters may not be great but I promise they will get better, please vote and comment <3