Fur, Oinks, and Old Hoses

(A/N) Dave = Technoblade

A few days had passed since Jacob had first heard of the vacation. Jacob was leaving next week. He wasn't sure of how his travels were going to go, but George has agreed to make a video with Jacob, and Jacob thought it wasn't too personal to ask while recording.

Jacob set up his laptop and shut the door. His pulled the curtains over the one window and shut the closet door because it would mess up how the sound waves bounced by changing the shape of the room. It also held his full fursuit, which was a sound wave magnet for no understandable reason.

Right before Jacob was going to get George to join his server, Zak messaged him asking for Jacob to join his Teamspeak.

Jacob, deciding George could wait for a few minutes, obliged.

"So, what did you want?" Jacob asked, reaching down under his desk and pulling out a can of energy drink.

"Where's George?" Zak asked. Jacob cracked open his drink and took a massive sip.

"Waiting for me to get done with you. We were gonna make a video together." Jacob glanced out the window. A few kids bounced around the small playground. Jacob smiled for a second and then returned his focus to Zak.

"What about Vurb?" Zak asked. Jacob groaned. (A/N: Idk what Vurbs real name is)

"Can't I have one video where Vurb isn't teasing me?" Jacob leaned back in his chair.

"So Vurb isn't gonna be with you?" Zak asked.

"Obviously."

"Mmmm...Good. Alright, well, tell George to get on Teamspeak because I want to do something with you two." Jacob knew Zak was gonna do something bad, but Jacob was bored and what was the worst Zak could do? Tell George that Jacob had a crush on him?

Jacob snorted. George wasn't stupid. He would've at least suspected it, if not had already known.

He messaged George, who immediately hopped on Teamspeak. Jacob got up and went to the bathroom, and when he came back, George and Zak were in an intense conversation about furries.

"Well, not all furries are bad!"

"You only say that because you're one of them!"

"No, I'm not! That's Jacob! And just because I love him for that doesn't mean I'm also a furry!"

"Excuse me what." Jacob asked in shock.

The silence was deafening.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of silence(but in reality was about 5 minutes), Zak broke the silence with a bit of a shocking statement.

"Guys, I'm streaming right now."

"WHAT?!" Jacob didn't mean to yell, but the entire situation was driving him nuts.

"I'm sorrryyyy I didn't know George was gonna say that!" Zak whined.

"Guys, why are you freaking out? I just said not all furries are bad!" George asked.

Jacob nearly spat out his drink. If his ears were working correctly, Zak actually did.

"WHAT?!" Jacob and Zak said in unison.

"Why are we freaking out?! You literally said you loved me on Zak's stream!" Jacob's head ached with stress.

"So? And we're just gonna ignore the fact that Darryl has more kinks than my old hose when he's around Zak? It was one sentence, not a full on love letter. Get over it."