Chapter 15

In Auradon

"I don't like this." David said anxiously.

It has been two weeks since Maddie came up with her plan to find their parents. She found her mother's spellbook yesterday, so they are now able to come up with a plan.

"You don't like anything fun." Maddie replied as she continued flipping through the pages, looking for a teleportation spell.

"Just because I am cautious does not mean I don't know how to have fun." David retorts.

"Yes, it does," Lexi answers.

"Yea, you're the party pooper, the 'dad' of the group." Jaimee adds.

"I am not!"

The three start bickering, making Maddie roll her eyes at them. Suddenly, her eye caught something sticking out at the top of the book. She turned to the page and found a spell that would allow you to go anywhere you wanted.

"Yes! I found it!" She suddenly exclaims, causing the other three to jump out of their skin.

"Jeez! What is wrong with you!" Jaimee yells with her hand on her chest.

"What, what did you find?" Lexi and David asked simultaneously.

"The spell, look." Maddie answers, showing them the page.

Noble steed proud and fair, you shall take us/ me anywhere.

This spell can be used to walk on water, walk through walls and barriers, and go on or through any unbreakable barriers.

That is what is written on the page.

"That is so cool!" Jaimee exclaims.

"So we just get our bikes and use this spell to get onto the Isle." Maddie says nonchalantly.

"You say that like it's simple," Lexi says nervously.

"That's cause it is. We will leave tonight." Maddie says nonchalantly.

They began planning out their every move for David's sanity. They were so focused on their plan that they failed to notice their parents walking into the room.

"Last thing, how are we going to get the keys to our bikes? Your dad keeps them in his office." Jaimee questions, curiosity getting the best of her.

"Easy you aren't going." Ben says, causing the children to jump out of their skin and then slowly turn to face their parents.

"Dad, hey, what are you doing here?" Maddie asks nervously, trying to act innocent.

"Ashley warned me that that you guys had been planning to run away to search of your parents and lucky she did because the four of you are in big trouble." Ben says sternly.

"Wait, dad, before you do anything drastic, just hear me out." Maddie says nervously.

"I don't want to hear it, Madison!" Ben says.

"You four are grounded, and if you think you are going to the isle, think again. "Lonnie adds.

"But..." The kids start.

"No buts, give us your phones." Doug says as the parents hold out their hands. The kids sigh, giving their parents their phones.

"Maddie, the spell book. "Ben says, still waiting.

"No." She replies stubbornly, "This belonged to mom, not you."

"Which means it doesn't belong to you either." Ben says sternly, "Where did you even find it?"